1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you always go after who you want?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sguyc, Nov 28, 2012.

1. sguyc

Lets say you meet someone who you are really into for one reason or another. Do you usually overcome the fear of rejection and pursue that person and initiate more conversation, build the relationship ect. Maybe you even think to yourself that they are "out of your league". Do you go for it anyway?

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Yes. If I'm interested and I know I stand a chance I'm relentless.

3. SkyDiver

I only start truly liking someone after I've known them for a while. So it's easy to "go after" them, so to say.

If I have a little eye candy crush that I've never talked to, I won't act on it.

But I do have this trend going on where I eventually end up telling my crushes that I like them! If you want to get over someone, it really works.

4. MC Nickayyy xD

That one place, you know, by that one thing.
    Well, with guys I really can't. *out status* But, with girls, it depends. Some days, I'd walk straight up and ask, no matter who's there, when it is, or where it is. However, on other days my confidence fails and I avoid the person.

5. madi

yes, unless it is a girl I know is straight. I don't leave her alone though, I usually just try to develop a friend relationship with her then because if I am crushing on them I think there are a decent human-being and so I want to be friends even if nothing else will happen.

6. I'm usually too shy to approach--ALTHOUGH one time I saw a couple of guys having dinner together and it was really cute. I went up and complimented them.

7. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Not always, but I'm getting better at it. It gets easier with practice.

8. Bolin

The guys I'm interested in are almost always straight. If they are gay, they live too far away. If the guy is gay and lives near me, I still can't do anything about it because I live with my mother, who is against the "gay lifestyle," and I don't ever intend on having a secret relationship.

9. If by "go after" you mean babble something partially incoherent at her about how rad she is and hope she thinks I'm cute, then yes.

But hey, it worked on my girlfriend haha

10. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Im usually way to scared to talk to anyone sadly :icon_sad:

11. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Most of the time, I do. Unless I realise she's straight, then I look for someone else to pursue. :3