1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to say sorry to anyone I have offended on here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Alexander69

I want to say sorry to anyone and everyone I have offended with my threads by putting others down and putting "things" before feelings. That's not the real me, I'm so used to alway portraying an image to people I forgot the real reason I joined EC to begin with. I joined so I could be the REAL me not the person others want me to be. From here on I will only post threads, comments that are from my heart MY brain an MY feelings no one else's. you will see I'm not so different after all :slight_smile: thank you all for your support and advice to me I appreciate it deeply I really do and I did not mean to make people feel I was shoving it off the thing is I take longer to digest things and accept them and use them to my advantage.

2. Don't worry about it. I've never been offended reading anything from you. Just know that we're all here to help.

3. Alexander69

Thank you so much :slight_smile: kiss kiss :grin:

4. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're forgiven. Thing is.. it's not really your fault anyway. I don't feel like you intentionally insult people or try to bring them down. Sometimes you just.. don't know any better. And it's great that you're trying to change that! :slight_smile:

I admit at first I was a little annoyed by some of the things you wrote, but.. you're not that bad :icon_wink

5. Alexander69

THank you so much for accepting my appology it means alot to me :slight_smile: ❤ and ya Im so used to talking about that stuff that I lose the real me under it and that's not the real me I'm a nice person I really am and I don't really care that much for money or nice things I mean I like it but I could live without it it mostly my parents who prefer me to be a certain way Like tomorrow is a dinner party and my parents wanted me to go but now that I am 18 my family's rules are that 18 you make your own decisions so I said NO for the first time to my parents and they actaully took it well so im going with my friend tomorrow :grin: hehe it feels good to be 18 finally YAY!

6. DryOasis

DryOasis Guest

I realised after a while that you don't ever intentionally want to offend or hurt peoples' feelings. You seem like someone who says what you think very directly and sometimes that may rub people off the wrong way, we're all guilty of that sometimes though. Maybe if you just take other peoples feelings into consideration and think carefully before you post there would be no issues. But I think I can speak for many when I say you are actually one of the most liked people on EC.

7. Alexander69

awe that's so sweet! :slight_smile: thank you that makes me feel good I was scared people were hating me :frowning2: but I'm happy people like me :slight_smile: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤(*hug*)