1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conjoined twins questions!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ashton, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Ashton

I'm really curious as to how conjoined twins like Abby and Brittany would have sex? What if one didn't want to? What if one wanted to masturbate? What if one wanted to get drunk but the other didn't?

Sorry if this sounds insensitive but I couldn't find videos anywhere to answer my questions haha

Ashton

2. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Hmmm that is an odd but interesting question.
    I would not know how to answer that. I quess they would have to make some sort of compromise. Thats what i think anyway.
    Ask a conjoined twin if you happen to see one that would give the best answer. :slight_smile:

3. LailaForbidden

I'm certain there is little privacy. lol that would suck. I dont know... i mean i guess they'd come to some sort of arrangement. This is so random haha :grin:

4. CamaroBlack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Have you been watching TLC or something? and In answer to your question idk they'd probably have to comprise like they said above ^.

5. aeva

Conjoined twins are incredibly rare to being with (approximately 1 in 40,000), but only have a 5-25% survival rate. I seriously doubt he'll ever get the chance to meet one...

6. Zontar

Unfortunately, I don't think someone like them would even be afforded the opportunity to date, let alone have sex. It's probably not that relevant an issue for them. Legit question though.

7. dreamcatcher

There were several rumors that one of the girls was engaged. I don't know if it's true but I've seen it pop up several times that Brittany is engaged. I've been wondering the same questions myself. I suppose it's something we'll never know considering those are really personal things and I doubt the girls want to talk about it.

8. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've wondered similar questions before. It seems pretty much impossible for them to live separate lives even though they are different people. It just boggles my mind how stuff could work out for them since they are both always present in each others lives all the time, even though they live the same life. It's kind of confusing. I don't see how it could work where one is engaged and the other isn't since they'd both be kind of "sharing" the husband in a way, lol.

9. Mogget

Basically, since arousal is hormonal, if one of them gets turned on, the other will be too.

10. Emberstone

not going to touch that one.

11. rday13

rday13 Guest

Historically, the most famous case of conjoined twins in modern history:
    Chang and Eng Bunker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And yes, they do have sex, but not necessarily with the same people. After all, they are individuals who happen to share the same body at some physical junction, but they are two independent entities (despite being 100% genetically identical as identical twins).

Sensitivity and respect are important, but I suspect most of all they just want to be treated as individuals. And while arousal is hormonal, it may not originate at the same point so in theory one may be turned on and the other possibly not. Though it's a good guess that if your conjoined twin is getting some, you'd get in the mood for some action (if not with the same individual).

12. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eng and Cheng had separate sexual organs, though. Judging from the way Abby and Brittany are conjoined, I'm guessing they only have one vagina.

But anyway, it's their business how they'd do it, not ours.

13. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Having sex with your twin right there would be super awkward!! :O

14. one of lifes many mysterys!

15. Ashton

Awhh. I live in hope of one day finding out.