1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love: I Did It Again.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Davey, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Davey

you what sucks?
    falling for a hetero male!

last year i started to like one of the people on my schools basketball team. He's cute but I didn't really have any classes with him. Then this year started and I have 3 class periods with him. I was happy in the beginning, but now i'm him HELL! It sucks to fall for a hetero kid that you have no chance with. My best friends keeps saying she thinks he's at lease Bisexual but i'm not sure. You know who sports kids can be with all the joking around and stuff.

THEN! this past week I reliazed how cute this other kid on the basketball team was...
    you want to know the kicker?

He's a straight boy with a PREACHER as father!

I'M DOOMED!

Love sucks and trust me this year i detested Valentines Day. i felt bad but I just couldn't be happy.

well thanks for reading and hopefully caring. if not still thanks for reading!

(&&&) Muc Luv(&&&)
    Davey

2. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I hated Valentine's day this year too.
    I've never, until this year, have fallen for someone for the longest time. I told myself to get over him after Valentine's day, but alas, my feeling for him still lingers on.

I hate it. Why can't my crush just come and go like my past crushes?

3. Davey

I know exactally how you feel!
    the first kid i mentioned is the longest crush i've ever had. over one whole year!

4. Rizpaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I got a sinus infection on Valentine's day, and I was going to do something really nice for my straight crush that day. Why did I have to get a fucking infection right then? WHY?????

I loathe Valentine's day.

5. Wolfbane

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hah...i'm sorry davey...trust me I know how you feel. I've had a crush on this one guy..for say...4 years. He's straight, his dad is a football jocky coach, and this guy is a sporty guy...but also super intelligent. I know how you feel...and after you think of that crush, I bet you kick yourself in the ass for liking him...think how in no way in hell it could happen...and try to move on...right? I've fallen for more than one hetero guy...its not fun...it hurts....it makes you feel desperate and despairing. All I can say is you need to focus on yourself...focus on what you want: ie: that new job....a good grade....a new stereo/car/something....focus on something else...and it might save your mind for a little while.

6. Davey

thanks i'll try that.
    i actually am going out for a new job right know haha.
    i'll try and focus on that!

7. Wolfbane

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    that should help...and if you get the job...focus on that job and promotions and more cashh...that should occupy your mind for a good while.

8. InaRut

Love: I did it Again.
    You had me with the title. How many times have I done that? Constantly thought about a guy to the point where I want those dreams to become a reality...Hmm...about 9001 times.

-__-

Makes me wish I had the gay-o-ray.
    Anyone selling one?