1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just been one of those days :/

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DJNay, Dec 3, 2012.

1. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    Ok so for about a week I've had this thought/image in my brain of commiting suicide today, like all planned out- where, how, time etc. It also happen to be the day of my next appointment with my psychologist and my lil sister's birthday. Because of the significance of this day in my family's calendar I forced myself not to jump off the bridge as planned and rather get on the bus to my psych's office. She had told me at our last session that today I would get my results of my ADHD tests today (finally!) but that's when my day went downhill:
    1) I didn't get my results- I have to wait another 2weeks for her to write up the final report and referral letter to another psychiatrist that I'm terrified about.
    2) So now I'm irritated, and go toy shopping for my lil sis, but couldn't find the gift she really wanted :frowning2:
    3) my phone battery died while I was out so had to call my dad using a payphone (first time using it- I looked like an idiot trying to find my dads number in my wallet)
    4) I finally got home, exhausted and miserable, only to realize I left my keys inside and was therefore locked out. I had to climb a ladder to get in through an upstairs window- took me an hour to figure out how I was going to do it.

Makes me think that I should've just jumped off that bridge this morning. I hate my life :tears:

2. MixedNutz

It sounds like you just had a quite a few bad things happen to you in one day. That's sucks. But that's part of being alive, most things don't go as smoothly as planned or workout the way you want. But you have to continually think of all the good and positive things In your life. These are the things that keep,us moving forward run the bad shirt that happens.

3. Haley M

Haley M Guest

Hey, im sorry you had a bad day! I hate when that happens. It seems like everything is working against you. But things will turn around! There are lots of people here you can always talk to if you need anything and that is especially what friends and family are for. Nobody wants to see anyone hurt themselves, it's an awful feeling to those that will continue to live with knowing that. I hope your next day is a happy day and I hope it goes well for you! You can always talk to me if you want or need to talk. :slight_smile:

4. wyat

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Everyone has bad days and it may seem as though it will never get better. But you have to keep going and know there are people who support you.

When many bad things happen to you, you just have to let it go. I know it isn't easy, but it's the best way to deal with it. Thinking about those bad things is just going to make your day even worse.

I would try to imagine a time when you were really happy. Think about a day that went really well. Maybe it would boost your mood a little bit.

5. FunnyMonkey

Sorry you had a bad day, I hope tomorrow will be better for you. All I can really do is offer you some words of encouragement (spelling?)

I know it's hard for you right now but thing do get better in time.

6. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    Thanks for the support guys, today was better than yesterday, I nearly fell asleep at work (only got around 4hrs sleep last night). Still feeling down though, hoping my mood lifts soon.