1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MTF question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Haley M, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Haley M

Haley M Guest

I have been wanting to be female for quite some time. These feelings sort of come and go in waves and each time they come back to wanting to be female they are stronger than before. Also, whenever I interact with another female, I always get a strong feeling of wanting to hang out with them and share my secret. I feel like I want them to help pick out clothes for me and help me bring out the girl inside. I guess I want other girls to treat me as if I am a girl too. There are certain girls that when I see them, it triggers something inside me that just makes me melt and want to be female. Does this ever happen to anyone else on here?

2. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah it does happen. I'm on my 7th month of transition and still go through it. I think it's jealousy. Do you every try to wear girl's clothes or wear makeup or anything? Just to see how it feels.

3. Haley M

Haley M Guest

Yeah and I love doing that! It makes me feel good!

4. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, if I was your female friend, I'd definitely treat you as a girl!

5. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Of course, I do!!!

It's a strange feeling, at first I thought it was because it will make me more "naturally female", but then I discarded tha idea.

After that, my theory changed to feeling that a girl will be more willing to accept me than a man. While I still think this is true, I found out that this is not the actual reason either.

Right now, my theory is that I really feel good when buying clothes with other women, as they can give me hints on what will look good on me. Besides, I found out I REALLY enjoy talking about clothes and shoes with my female friends.

And definetely, the feeling they're treating you like a real girl is the best!!! (one already treats me like one, and even calls me Cassandra, I feel sooooooo happy when she does it)

See you(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)!!

#5 Cassandra, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  6. Haley M

Haley M Guest

So then this is fairly normal. That makes me feel better. I just wish I could get out there and be more like a girl.