1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I say?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by surfer 16, Dec 3, 2012.

1. surfer 16

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    so I was in art class today and it seemed like a normal period but within the last 5 minutes of class the three girls that sit at my table just straight up started asking me if I was gay. Now they have asked me before and I just kind of just sarcasticly said no with a laugh and they left it alone. But this time they continued to ask after I answered "pretty sure i'm not", as not to totally lie (even after I left the room). I'm pretty sure they are going to press again tomorrow so what should I do?:confused:

2. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Thats up to you if you want them to know tell them if you dont really trust them dont tell them its all up to you. Usually what i do is try to answer quickly then change the subject but thats a dead give away. Wouldnt suggest you do that lol. Im not to much help in this situation since not many people have ever questioned me about it to often. Good luck in find the answers you are looking for :slight_smile:

3. unwell

wow... that is a hard one to deal with. I think you should just tell them that you don't really categorize yourself in that way. I think they know or are pretty sure so the fact that they are together in a group makes it easy to confront you. I am sorry you have to face that man. Why does that matter to anyone. It makes me kinda sad that people are like that.

4. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

That was much more help than i was. It is indeed sad i have gone through that myself but in the end its none of their business in my opinion