1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inspirational Short Gay Quote/Saying

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mhin, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Mhin

What is your most inpirational and motivational quotes or saying for gay people? It can be from any other person or from you.

I like this one...

Don't ask why there are gay people, Ask why you don't have the ACCEPTANCE.

2. caramba2654

"The original meaning of the word 'gay' is someone that's very happy. So leave the gays be gay, as the way it's supposed to be."

I heard that one on my school a long time ago. Can't remember who said it, though.

3. 341

341 Guest

I love what Tulisa says on the outro of her new album (The Female Boss):

"The universe doesn't give you the people you want in your life, it gives you the people you need; to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you. To make you the person you were meant to be. It will be okay in the end; and remember, if it's not okay, it's not the end."

She's not gay but I still like it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Just a few:

People assume that sexuality is a strict principle of male and female, but actually from a non-ignorant, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly sexy-wexy stuff.

There are tons of people– male people, even!– who don’t have sex. […] I know this is bizarre to all those “90% of men masturbate and 10% of men are lying” people out there, the “men evolved to be promiscuous” people, the “men naturally have high sex drives” people. But men – people – are different. If you don’t want to have sex, you shouldn’t have sex. That doesn’t make you prudish or uncool, broken or sick, sad or pathetic or wrong. It makes you someone who’s making the right life choice for you at that very moment.

"Equally, I cannot keep quiet while people are being penalized for something about which they can do nothing - their sexuality. To discriminate against our sisters and brothers who are lesbian or gay on grounds of their sexual orientation for me is as totally unacceptable and unjust as apartheid ever was." -Tutu

In itself, homosexuality is as limiting as heterosexuality: the ideal should be to be capable of loving a woman or a man; either, a human being, without feeling fear, restraint, or obligation. - Simone de Beauvoir

~The important thing is not the object of love, but the emotion itself. ~Gore Vidal

Homosexuality exists in over 450 species. Homophobia exists in 1. Which one seems unnatural now?

5. Rarar

"It shouldn't be called homophobia. You are not scared. You are just an asshole."

6. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    'being gay is kinda cool or like, w/e' - me

'At least 260 species of animal have been noted exhibiting homosexual behaviour but only one species of animal ever, so far as we know, has exhibited homophobic behaviour — and that’s the human being. So ask which is really natural.' - Stephen Fry