1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the weirdest/the most unique lie you've ever been told?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pills, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Pills

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've recenetly been told by a lie by a friend that she couldn't come to my party that her aunt have come to visit her, which didn't make sense, since she's told me before that her aunt had already passe daway.

2. Ashton

1. One of my friends told me that she couldn't come to college that day because she had a horrific eye infection and could barely see. She was standing in front of me saying this and I couldn't help but crease up laughing at her completely normal eyes. I didn't even care that she wasn't in to begin with! So weird.

3. that my now ex couldnt text me back because of gastroenteritis, but yet could go out drinking the same night..... awkward.

4. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

One time I was walking around some hick town at night, looking for a park, and some cops stopped me, asked me how old I was, and where I lived. I told them I was 19 and lived in Portland Oregon and that I was simply stopping in the town for a while before I left to New York the next day. They asked to see my license so I told them that I was an epileptic and thus, had no need for a driver's license. All lies. All got them off my back.

5. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I lied about being from Colorado for a long time. Just felt a bit lame being the only person I knew who was born in this state and who has lived in the same area his whole life without ever moving, and with no plans to ever move.

My parents were from Denver, but they moved here just before they had me.

It's like a lamer, whiter version of foreign kids lying about being from the country their parents were from (for the sake of simplicity), when really they were born in the US.

6. Pain

Pain Guest

I was planning on spending the night with my boyfriend once... I asked my parents (who didn't know we were in a relationship), and they were initially against the idea; I was 18, he was 16, and they were worried because of age. I told them that a good friend of mine was staying, and around six other people. It was really only the both of us... my boyfriend and I... :love:
    Then, my friend, whom I had told my parents was staying too, was supposed to pick me up there. He accidentally went to my house to get me, and knocked on the door. Somehow, my family didn't hear him at the door, and all was safe... I was so fatigued from lying too much that day... haha. It was fun though :slight_smile:

7. aeva

Oh boy. My bff has a little bit of a lying...issue, so there are a few.

For the first few months of our friendship (2nd grade) she maintained that she had an older sister that lived in California. She even made fake presents and letters from the "sister". I finally asked her mom about it, and learned the truth.

A part of that lie was that her dad had been previously married. Knowing my step-mom was previously married, she was convinced that they had been married to each other before. This one she kept going for quite a few years.

She told me that she'd slept with a friend of ours a few months before he died (we were maybe 13 at that point). Found out because there were slight differences in the story she told me, and the story she told another of our friends.

She told me that her previous guitar teacher (who she'd had a huge crush on) had called her crying from a bar and told her that he loved her, despite being engaged to another woman. We were probably around 17 when this happened. She was sobbing when she told me, and she mentioned some other things he'd supposedly said which were really messed up. So I confronted him about it, and he was completely shocked and had no clue what I was talking about, and it completely ruined their friendship.

There are a few others too, but I think these were the weirdest. Pick your favorite!

8. Onyxknight

A friend told me that she had been talking to some guy on the internet while her husband was away working, and she, for some stupid reason, told him where she lived. He showed up at her house while she was making dinner, and since she'd made too much, decided to invite him in to help eat some of it. He was supposed to leave right after dinner, but as soon as she put her two children to bed, she came back in the living room and he grabbed her, pinned her on the floor by sitting on her stomach, then proceeded to rape her. She never told her husband, and her children supposedly didn't hear her screaming, even though she had JUST put them to bed.

9. peanutbutter

my texted me to tell me she had a headache in her vagina.....I am still in shock

10. DarkClarity

:roflmao: I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at that one.

I've never gotten werid lies. Just regular boring lies.

11. Greendalehumans

Well my friend once told her little cousin that girls got pregnant when they held a boy's hand :slight_smile:

He was so freaked out that he wore gloves all the time.

Also, my older sister told my little sister that left and right were opposite. You know how you hot your hands in L shapes facing each other to teach a kid left and right? She made her told her hands facing away from each other :slight_smile:

12. Fiddledeedee

I don't know of any; clearly I'm very gullible! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Pills: Was she necessarily referring to the same aunt each time? I have eight aunts and nine uncles, so one of them dying wouldn't mean another couldn't visit.

13. Greendalehumans

That's what I was wondering. I have 9 aunts and 11 uncles (that I can think of at the moment) so it could have been a different aunt.

14. SheWhoHasNoName

I told a creepy guy hitting on me that I had 6 older brother and four of them were in the army.

15. darlig ulv

A person who extremely irritates me, once asked me If he could borrow 3 bucks. I knew he would probably never pay it back so I told him that I was out of cash and saving up for a crossbow, and when I finally got the crossbow, he should come back to me.

16. ok455

This one girl from high school shes a nice girl just an compulsive liar she told me her mom died from a gangbang. I fell out laughing

17. 807

I had a phone call from the kids school last week. Could you please return XYZ form, thank you. When the kids got home I asked where the form was, they knew nothing about it, but promised to ask at school the next day. I also phoned the school the following day & they said they would get back in touch, which they did the day after.
    They said the form was being put into the post for me as they had given it to my child & they must have lost it..
    Are you saying, when when both my children say they knew nothing about the form, that they are lying??
    Err, well it should have been given to them.
    So you are defiantly saying it was form that would have been given to them are you??
    "Well it in the post for you now, anyhow."
    But please could you confirm it was a form that should have been given to them & not me or my wife please
    Well it may have been.
    May have been what, given to us??
    Why do you ask??
    Because when my child came home yesterday, they passed on an apology from the teacher who should have given us, the form at the parents evening & it concerns me that you are suggesting that our children lied rather than tell the truth.
    "Well it's in the post to you now, could you fill it in & let us have it back please.
    So, by avoiding a response to my concern, am I right to assume you are feeling very foolish at being found out in a lie??
    I have work to do, I have given you the massage, thank you & good bye.

Best bit was the form was an evaluation form about how we found the school..Guess what went in on the any other comments??

18. IkeaMonkey

I had a friend in high school that was a compulsive liar. She's an amazing person and a great friend, but she just could not stop lying about her life and it was mentally draining for me. I was worried sick about her, before I knew she was lying. She lied about being a prostitute, getting kicked out of her house and living in her car, getting raped, being pregnant, ALREADY having a kid (She never told me this, but another friend of ours), that her parents died in 9/11 (she was adopted when she was a 3 or so), and then silly stuff trying to make her look like she's the greatest in everything she does.

It was just too much.

19. 6ix

6ix

I was at a bar with some friends and a few hours in our DD randomly said "I have to take you guys home because my mom wants me to wash my car"... it was almost 2am lol. So we got in the car, she went to the 24 hour drive-in car wash and then took us home. We invited her in to hang out for a while but apparently her mom told her that she also had to clean her apartment. Awkward.

20. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a friend in high school who couldn't help but tell inconceivable lies...among the increasing amount of lies she told were these.

"she was being blackmailed by her neighbor because of all the sex she had with boys, and he was a peeping tom who looked in her window to see all of this happen."
    the convenience of this lie was that the guy who was her "peeping tom" actually did act like he had seen her have sex with these guys. turned out she was a total virgin for the entirety of this lie.

next up we have one of my personal favorites because it was one no one would believe. "I went to a party last night because i was really frustrated and this one random guy really pissed me off. So i took a butter knife and ripped his left nut off"
    honestly she expected me and my fiends to believe that she did this in the living room of a house full of people partying.

another one of my favorites was during our senior year so a couple years after we learned to just brush every thing she said off as a lie. "I went to mexico and got hammered last night." yes we lived in texas but that did not change the fact that it takes hours to get to the border of mexico from our little town near the border of oklahoma. not to mention the fact that she was telling this one at 8 in the morning.

edit: I forgot another she told us. apparently about two months after breaking up with her boyfriend who happened to be our boss. she told me and my friends that they had sex one night. we went and checked with the boss being the super gossips that we were and found out he was out of state that night...given the history which one do you think told the truth? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#20 fatalmoon91, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2012