1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For men who like blonde men

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Alexander69

Ok so for you guys who like blonde men do you like fake blondes like me who highlight our hair? Or naturally born blondes?

2. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It depends. I find it hot when men dyed their hair blonde because the eybrows and eyelashes have a different color. But still, natural is always better, especially since some dyed blonde has hair that looks cheap.

3. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Only natural and moreso a dark/sandy blonde than a yellow or platinum.

4. Deaf Not Blind

^ what the Hardy Boy said
    since I am mostly straight, I add same for women.
    (plus if either have natural big curls, really nice)

5. Alexander69

I colour my hair blond with high lights I have dark brown hair naturally :slight_smile: and my hair is wavey so I straighten it I find straightened hair looks better :grin:

6. Monmon

Monmon Guest

I like all types of color except red hair. It doesn't matter to me if it's natural or bottled, it's not like we're going to pass the blond gene to our babies. If he's bottled he has to keep up with his roots, although seeing roots is not that bad. I find it better if he just wears a blond wig, to save his hair from all the trauma.

7. Alexander69

I prefer my roots to be my natural colour I like it more when I have all blonde roots in clouded UGH I'm so white so it makes me look so sickly white.... I need to spray tan again

8. Monmon

Monmon Guest

I thought you just said your natural hair color is dark brown?

9. BudderMC

Dyed blondes I find extremely unattractive, generally.

As with all preferences, there are exceptions, but usually it's a major turn-off. But I love natural blondes.

10. Bolin

I'm normally not a fan of blond hair. It's one of the rare physical things I look at. But the two of the more recent guys I was seriously crushing on were natural blonds, so.....

And typically, the bleached blond look is an extreme turn off to me. :lol:

11. Monmon

Monmon Guest

What if it's a really good dye job, you can't tell it's not their natural color.

12. rday13

rday13 Guest

Dyed blonds are not high up on my list to be honest, especially if they're obsessed about hair maintenance, and make it a subject of every conversation (yeah I've met some...interesting people). People who are less likely to worry about their hair interest me more, as hair is a superficial quality that tells you very little about the guy sporting it. Other than a fashion sense, which has no correlation whatsoever with personality.
    Granted, I do appreciate well-done hair, but I'm not crazy about it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Colours

This

14. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love blonde hair, in all its variations. Dyed is fine for me. Never had the chance to date a blonde though.

15. Monmon

Monmon Guest

I beg to disagree, you can tell so much about a guy through their hair. If they don't comb their hair, you know they have a busy life. If they dye their hair bright red, you know they're rebelling, didn't read the instructions on the box, or just want attention. If they have grey hair, and their not old, you know they're probably stressed and it runs through their blood. If they have a faux hawk, you'd most likely think they're gay, as this thread can testify.

16. FJ Cruiser

Golden brown/sandy blond is my favorite hair color, but only if it's natural. To be perfectly honest, I don't really see myself being attracted to a guy that would feel the need to color their hair.

17. Jared

I love blonde hair, especially if it's natural. I like dyed too if it's done well, and doesn't look extremely fake. I've had dyed blonde before and it looked pretty good, most people thought it was my natural color, though it probably helped that I've got dark blonde hair to start with.

18. timo

I used to think I'm not attracted to blonde guys, but my most recent crush is blonde. He's on the darker side of the blonde spectrum though, I really don't have anything w/ platinum or very bright blonde.

I'm not a fan of dyed hair in general, but especially not of highlights.

19. Alexander69

Lol my hair is dark brown but I get highlights done in blonde and platinum to make it look lighter. To me hair is a big deal hair tells so so much about a person how they view themselves and their fashion sense. Hair can male you look amazing if done the right way I love shirt hair that's styled on a guy I hate long hair on men I dont find it attractive in any way.... Sorry long haired guys! No offense meant its just my attraction LOL don't get me wrong though if he were to work and style his long hair sometimes it looks amazing :slight_smile: I really like guys which dark hair like mine who highlight their hair blonde it looks F ing SEXY! and in tanned guys O M G .... LOL I need to tan bad