1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LiquidSwords, Dec 6, 2012.

1. LiquidSwords

What does everyone prefer when it comes to hair?

Here's what I want to know:
    What the right amount of chest hair to have, if any?
    Does anybody actually like back hair?
    What about hair down there, should that all come off are are you ok with hairy balls and arse?
    And finally facial hair, how do you like that?

Personally I trim my chest hair, which is quite thin anyway, so that it looks neat. I don't have any back hair yet but I'm worried that I will, I find it very unattractive. It all comes off down there apart from the pubes above my dick which get trimmed. I trim my beard very short.

How about you?

2. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    the only place hair is acceptable is 'down there' & on yr. head. & even then it's better short

3. Monmon

Monmon Guest

These are my rules on a guy.

Here's what I want to know:
    What the right amount of chest hair to have, if any? none
    Does anybody actually like back hair? no
    What about hair down there, should that all come off are are you ok with hairy balls and arse? no
    And finally facial hair, how do you like that? and a few will do

I had a 69 once with a guy with really hairy ass, when I took a peep, I can't stop laughing inside. If I want someone hairy, wait, I don't want someone hairy, lol!

4. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love hairy guys, it's my #1 turn on. As long as it's not super excessive. I love facial hair, as long as it's not a big beard. The only thing I don't really care for is back hair, but even then it's not like I'd complain or anything, lol. And pubic hair looks best trimmed. I'm indifferent about hairy balls, but a hairy ass can be nice. :grin:

5. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Nononono..... hair is supposed to be on the head. not anywhere else........ =/

6. AaronG

AaronG Guest

I'm totally cool with a little hair down there. But butt hair is a little gross sometimes. Chest hair is a huge no. back hair is not cool with me. And facial hair can be fine if its like stubble or something, full beards gross me out

7. Gen

Gen

I'm very meticulous when it comes to hair on myself. I dont have an 'extra' hair. Chest/Back/Upper body is naturally hairless. Anything that has hair is trimmed. However, with my personal attraction it doesnt really matter to me. Ultimately, I'd prefer if he wasnt a bear, but I would prefer he wasnt bare.

The area doesnt really matter. Normally, I wouldnt be a very big fan of hair around the 'bottom', but I have zero attraction to penetrating anyway so I wouldnt be see much of that anyway.

Groin also doesnt matter, just not shaved.

8. Bree

I don't like lots of hair, but waxed bare can look weird too...so just not excessive hair.

I was with a guy once who had very little hair except for a pleasure trail that looked like it belonged on a bear. That's a NO!

9. CasperTheGhost

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love hair, my guy has to have hair for me to run my fingers through, hair color doesnt matter, love facial hair (Nothing too bushy though) I don't mind chest hair or pubic hairs either, I'm not very picky. But if we're together, and you wear a hat oooh it's coming off whenever I'm around!!! :lol: Especially love soft, clean hair.

10. Colours

I'm cool with body hair, I'm more into guys with body hair. But no excessive amounts. It's not exactly a turn on for me if you shave off all of your body hair (or any body hair, for that matter).

Back hair is just a complete turn off though.

11. CTJ

CTJ

This is what i consider the perfect amount of body hair

[​IMG]

Surprise, surprise, its Darren Criss :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I like guys with a bit of hair, but not overly hairy. Back hair is abit of a no no for me though and im not a fan of completely shaved nether regions, trimmed is fine, but completely gone? no thank you.

12. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

On a girl, I like it when she shaves her legs and armpits, but I dont like it when a girl has a Brazilian! Ladies, leave the hair down there lol! :grin: Keep it tidy and everything, but dont wax it all off!! A girl with a bush is sexy! :wink:

13. timo

I don't like most body hair, I just don't find it attractive. Only acceptable place for body hair is down there, but even then it should be trimmed, there's no need for a forest.

Back hair is the biggest turn off, and I also sincerely dislike facial hair.

14. Meropspusillus

I don't particularly like body hair, but to be honest, natural in whatever scenario is fine. Some hair patterns may be more attractive than others to me, but it's hardly anything that'd be a make or break.

15. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't like hair on the back, chest, armpits, or face. I also don't like leg hair but I totally understand in the winter there's bound to be some times you don't want to shave for a bit. So no hair for me but I prefer a little something (trimmed, controlled) "down there."

I'm not into guys so I guess I shouldn't have really answered but when I find men attractive they usually don't have much chest hair. A little chest hair doesn't really bother me though. I don't like armpit hair on anyone.

#15 midwestgirl89, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
  16. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like no hair at all. I shave my whole body/or use NAIR.

17. Monmon

Monmon Guest

I hope you don't include your scalp and eyebrows.

18. Onyxknight

I'm not way picky, but I prefer at least nicely trimmed. I wouldn't wanna have to wade through a jungle. Shaved is OK, too.

19. MixedNutz

Agreed but I love a nice ###### and/or trimmed short beard.

And down there doesn't have to be shaved or waxed but its gotta be manscaped

20. PatyR

What the right amount of chest hair to have, if any? None.
    Does anybody actually like back hair? Yeah, I love all types of hair
    What about hair down there, should that all come off are are you ok with hairy balls and arse? NONE AT ALL, it kinda grosses me out..
    And finally facial hair, how do you like that? I don't like it.

:icon_redf