1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls what your hair style

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Isabelle, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Isabelle

I normally wear mine in braids

2. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

I generally have mine pulled into a ponytail or messy bun unless I have a hat on, then it's down

3. Isabelle

I'm getting mine done now and somewhat hurts

4. LailaForbidden

Down, pretty much all the time. :slight_smile: i know, i'm classy. :grin:

5. Kat kanu

depends on the job but on my spare time down or in a ponytail

6. Greendalehumans

I just recently got mine it really short (a few inches around my head). But before I did that, I would usually pull it at least half up. It's really thick and curly, so I had to control it some how :slight_smile: I'd usually french braid the front back, too.

7. aeva

My hair is super curly, so it's kind of a pain to do things with.

It's in a messy bun a lot of the time because it has to be back for work and class. I often forget to let it down, so it stays that way quite a bit. When I go out it's down though.

8. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

Mine is always back because I get tired of it being in the way all the time. I keep thinking about getting it cut short but I always chicken out :slight_smile:

9. HalfInsane

Mines just long enough to not be considered short, but too short to be tied back... so I wear it down. I HATE having my hair tied back even when it used to be long enough. Dunno why, makes me crazy.

10. Delta

Short short. 2 inches if you pull it out straight from my head, And it is damn cute, I say.

11. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I have my hair cut just below the chin, so while it's not exactly short, I also can't tie it back. It gets a little annoying at times because my bangs like to fall in front of my eyes, but it looks great overall and is actually turning out to be pretty low-maintenance.

12. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Mines short and I generally straighten the little hair i do have and spike it or i leave it curly when i cant be bothered doing it lol! But for next year im gonna grow a Bieber fringe as well and dye it an awesome colour! :grin: Maybe the colours of the Pride rainbow!!

13. if im not at work then i wear it down and curled a bit loosley at the ends or wave it slightly. my straight hair just down gets a bit boring after a while.

14. darkangelninja7

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Same here! It drives me insane too!!!!:bang:

15. Greendalehumans

Next time I get it cut I'm probably going to get it even shorter than it is (2-3 inches if its pulled straightbut it curls right from the scalp really tightly so I'm not sure) or at least all 2 inches all the way around. I just want it even shorter. I may even just shave it off at some point. My mom would never let me do that now though.

16. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

The length ends just a little below my jaw, slightly above my chin. I have about a bazillion layers, both feathered and choppier cut (some were done with a razor and others with precision scissors) and I part it way over on the left side, giving me sweeping side bangs, which I love. I straighten it every morning, just slightly flipping the ends outwards. Sometimes I use a medium hold hair spray if I'm going out (so it won't go flat) but if its just school I usually don't bother. I also love grit texturizer, its great for 'messier' styles. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 7th Dec 2012 at 09:27 PM ----------

I have a relatively current pic up on my profile if I didn't paint a clear enough picture for you. =P

17. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Straight and long - just past my shoulders (as long as it'll grow).

I'm not trying to look attractive to anyone else, so I have my hair exactly the way I like it for my own purposes. I find it really soft and I like to take a lock of my hair and twirl it around my fingers and rub it on my face. If I ever changed my hairstyle I'd need to leave that lock alone, and I can't think of any hairstyle other than straight/long where my one lock wouldn't look weird.

18. canuck

Long, straight, highlights and layers. The only time you will ever find my hair up is if I'm at the gym or swimming

19. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My hair is a little passed the chin so I part it to the left and sometimes put a clip in it. When it was long, it was up every other day and parted rarely. For me, short hair is a little bit more work since if I go to bed with my hair dry, bam it sticks up.

20. Lark

Lark Guest

I have long hair that's very thick, kind of chaotic and tends to frizz in damp weather or if you don't treat it right, so I use a lot of stuff like leave-in conditioner to keep it naice. :3 Normally I have it half-up, or I plait the side and clip it round the back. If I have it up it's in a side pony or a messy bun.