1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaydar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Renge, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Renge

well, can anyone please tell me how do you get a good gaydar? how do you know if one person is gay?

2. Monmon

Monmon Guest

I use to have a thread which I have people both gays and lesbians contribute about the one thing that makes people think they're gay. It's not 100% accurate becuase straight people still fit those descriptions, but if they're that, there's a greater chance they might be gay.

3. darkangelninja7

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't know. It's mostly picking up small things that they do. The way they hold their body, what do they lead with when they walk, do they bite their nails, do they lean into a conversation or keep their distance, how do they dress etc. Their are always large pointers, some are stereotypical, some aren't, Lesbians: Skinny Jeans, Hats, Like to talk about cats, piercings, and play an instrument. Gay men: Gauges/plugs, tight tees, converse, and tend to understand your feelings more than other guys.

4. GayforGuys

I've always looked at the eyes, not always the case of course, but it's definitely something to look out for next time you're out with the person you may suspect is Gay.
    I guess it's a very quick thing but apparently I'm pretty obvious when I do it :dry:

5. TheUndiscovered

There's a few guys in my school that I just think are gay and I don't really have a reason for it. Not enough for me to make a movie or whatever but I would be pretty surprised if one did show up with a girlfriend

6. SlickyPants

If you're looking to get a good gaydar, you can buy one from http://www.gaydargun.com . They cost about 30 bucks it'll tell you about a person on it's built in homometer where on the rainbow scale they fall just by pointing the gun at them. Plus, it's endorsed by Rosie O'Donnell.

7. Renge

seriously there's this kind of gun??? i even laugh at it :roflmao: does it make sense if i suddenly pointing a gun at random people just to check if they're a gay or not :roflmao::roflmao: that's coooool

8. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Well i dont have much of a gaydar at all but i just try to watch body language and how they talk about certain subjects

9. leer

A few years back at school my gaydar was out of control had a crush on a few class mates and a teacher :icon_redf .