1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is she angry at me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 7, 2012.

1. "if its not private, i could put the section into google and find the whole piece. I won't though, cause you don't want me to read it i take it. and i guess if i did i wouldn't get it or have no response. maybe its safer if i don't. but your probably right, i've probably heard it before. you know, sometimes its best to be left in the dark"

okay somebody i know gave me that after she said she wanted to read one of my stories abpiy her that i posted on EC (but she doesn't know that i posted it on this website ) but i only gave her a piece of it , its just about how we met and where we are now and i am fully aware , i should have gotten her permission first but it totally slipped my mind so...anyways i told her that i would give her the whole piece i wrote but i don't think she would want to hear anymore heartfelt stuff from me that she's heard before and then she said the quote above

does she sound angry?

2. Onyxknight

Maybe more frustrated or hurt, I think. Not knowing your relationship/past, it's hard to tell.

3. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe she didn't want to know how you really feel about her.