1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GL (Winter Break) Plans?!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rainbow Music, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Rainbow Music

So I get to go home on the 21st of December. And I won't have to be back until January 7th. 17 days of freedom. My flight leaves at 7:38 from Missoula, and arrives at 9:45 in Denver. I am thinking about posting videos of me singing on youtube. I love singing, and everybody is saying that I should do it. I mean I do sing good, and I my dream is to become a professional singer. Maybe I could become famous like that, I don't mean to sound concieted and cocky. And also if I become famous, then I could help out my family because they are having extreme financial issues. My mom nor my Gma don't have a job. What should I do? Should I do it, or not?

2. Gen

Gen

Of course it is a good idea. If a professional singer is what you want to be in your life, you will never forgive yourself if you dont give it an honest try. Its not 'arrogant' or 'cocky' wish greatness in your life, its arrogant to expect success to simply fall into your hands because you have talent. Have confidence in your ability.

If I wasnt confident in my ability as a writer, there is no way I could spend the ridiculous amounts of time planning and eventually writing something that will be forever put under my name when published.

3. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Will you be singing at an show/event or something?
    I don't go to Denver too often, but maybe I'll try go to watch it...
    {or do you just mean singing on your own?}

--
    But on your question...sure put it on YouTube as long as you feel comfortable doing so.
    (if by chance you're doing your own songs that you created, then you might want to get them copyrighted before posting...)