1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Like To Wear?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BoiGeorge, Dec 7, 2012.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

On a day to day basis, what kind of outfit would we most likely see you in? Describe your outfit from head to toe! :grin:

2. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

Hair
    Shirt
    Pants/shorts + underwear
    (socks) Shoes

#2 plasticcrows, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  3. Isabelle

Braided hair, leggings, t-shirt and gym shoes

4. Joey4

Ideally..

Fitted or snapback, beanie if it's cold.
    T-shirt w/hoodie
    Shorts
    Sandles if it's just warm enough, if not, new balances and ankle socks.

5. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Ok. I'm wearing a black Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt. I have on a black and silver studded belt, and red skinny jeans. My socks are black, my shoes are grey converse with black laces... (saving up for some nice black platform combat boots, which I've been wanting for a while) ..... As far as jewelry goes, (I wear a lot, lolz) I'm wearing a few bracelets on each wrist: a couple band bracelets, a studded snap on one, and my rainbow (duhh. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) and my favorite skeleton thumb ring. I have a black ribbon with a silver heart around my neck. My ears have finally healed, so I've started stretching again. I'm currently at 16g silver barbels. You said describe in detail- so I did. xD

6. Monmon

Monmon Guest

usually fur or animal printed stuff, i also like tons of sequins and rhinestones, clothes that sparkle.

7. Caudex

Caudex Guest

In December I wear a Santa hat at school sometimes…
    Then a tshirt.
    Jeans
    Old running shoes

8. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I generally wear a t-shirt with a picture of some kind on it, sometimes a flannel shirt, black skinny jeans and Converse! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. a vest top of some kind, maybe a baggy jumper over that if its hot but otherwise just a blazer and/or hoodie, short skirt, tights, black ankle boots

or i might wear black skinnys and an off the shoulder jumper.
    my dress sense sounds weird written down but it does go togethr :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    T-shirt, never low-cut
    soft comfortable pants
    oversized jacket if it isn't way too hot out
    sneakers or boots depending on weather (though I'm very slow to switch at spring/fall, to the point where people comment on it)

I dress for comfort and routine. I hate rough pants like jeans, I hate long sleeves, I hate changing my clothing style, and I find wearing a jacket calming (the weight, plus the hood can block out sensation). I'm autistic and have sensory processing issues, so yeah.

11. Tshirt of some sort (usually with some kind of nerdy slogan/logo/image/reference)
    Jeans, either blue or red
    And Dunlop Volleys.

12. canuck

I work most days and long hours, so dress pants, heels, wrap top with camisole. I'm a bit more casual with jeans outside of work, but the only time I'm in something like a tshirt/shorts is when I'm at the cottage in the summer.

13. Skyline

A t-shirt usually with a picture of one of my favorite game or anime characters
    Now that it is winter, I wear a sweater over it. My favorite being my green turtle neck.
    Also, I sometimes wear a sports bra, just because I can without people noticing.
    Jeans. I have more blue jeans than black, but I prefer black jeans.
    Boxers. Socks.

14. Fiddledeedee

Typically? Hand-me-down jeans, a tshirt from a charity shop, and an old warm hoodie; clothes are always better when they're pre-loved. I usually wear block colors.

Or school uniform. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ideally? A nice shalwar suit, as I was born in Pakistan and they're really comfortable. My current one is too fancy for everyday wear, but I'd like to get some slightly plainer ones to use generally.

15. timo

T-shirt (usually a band tee), skinny jeans (black or blue), Converse or Vans. When it's too cold for just a t-shirt, most of the time I wear either a check shirt or a hoodie. Nothing fancy.

16. MichaelB

hair usually messy, can never be arsed to do anything with it.

Usually t-shrit with printed something, bands, pictures, icons.

Over sized charity shirt over that. I find them really comfy haha.

jeans and shoes.

Oh and my crystals. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. Greendalehumans

My hair is cut a couple inches from my head, so I don't really do much to it.

I usually just wear a tee shirt or something. If its cold (and I'm always cold) the. I put a long sleeve one under it. But I also love sweaters! Like pull-over-your-head sweaters. I wear a lot of those. And then just some jeans (usually skinny or skinny-ish). Then I always wear my sperry's cause I'm too lazy to go out and buy more shoes. I don't really like shopping :/

Haha I'm so boring when it comes to clothes.

18. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Parted hair
    Usually a tshirt with some blue in it
    Jeans
    Shoes or Boots
    Earrings

19. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Usually jeans/chinos, and a t-shirt with a jumper or hoodie, in the warmer months often more coloured or striped t-shirts.

All the best.

20. Kidd

Kidd Guest

If I'm not working, then it's some destroyed skinny jeans with a button-down or a hoodie and a pair of moccasins/boots. I always wear diamond studs in my lobes, 24/7. My hair is always straightened and swooped to the right. And then if it's really cold or windy or something I'll grab a beanie or a scarf or throw my puffer vest over whatever the hell I'm wearing that day. I never ever wear just a T-shirt though. I feel so naked. 90% of my clothes come from Hollister/Abercrombie...and then the rest comes from J. Crew. If I'm working...then it's a button-down or a pullover sweater with chinos (sometimes neon), or flight pants, with boots.