1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what does she mean by this?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 8, 2012.

1. okay so an online ex girlfriend (haha SO funny) said "i want what you want" and she said that after i asked "do you want me to leave?"

2. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

She means she wants what you want. If you want to leave her, then she wants you to leave her. If you do not, then she does not.

#2 plasticcrows, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  3. but why would she want what i want is the question?

4. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

Many possible reasons. Maybe she can't make up her mind. Maybe she doesn't want the pressure of making a decision. You should ask her.

5. i have but ...i feel like she won't tell me if she has feelings for me , she got drunk one night and told me "i did love you" and said "i miss you sometimes" and now she says she's emotionally stunted

6. livinglifefree

I think it means that she has feelings for you, but doesn't want you to be with her if you don't return those feelings. She wants you to do what is best for you. I agree with plasticcrows about talking to her about it. Tell her that you need to know what she wants out of a relationship with you.

7. starfish

I think you should be asking her not us.

8. i already told her i have feelings for her like a month ago...and i will try