1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas Gift Ideas!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by the frizz, Dec 8, 2012.

1. the frizz

It's that time of year again and I'm sure most of you are busy shopping for gifts for your loved ones. I was just wondering if anyone wanted to discuss what they're getting their friends/family/lovers? I'm a little stuck for ideas for what to get my Mom so I'm looking for some suggestions.

This year I found the most random thing for my lady love and she'll have no idea what it is that I got her until she opens it.

I got my brother a nice set of whiskey stones and a really nice bottle of whiskey and his girlfriend some fancy make up from Sephora.

My Dad loves music so I got him a gift certificate to Ticketmaster to spend on any upcoming concert that catches his eye.

Those are the main people I'm buying for this year. How about you ladies and gents?

2. Isabelle

My mom a pair of pjs and a pair of earrings

Dad I'm unsure at the moment

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My dad and I combined our money and we bought my mom a new laptop. Her old one is really, really close to dying.

I'm not sure what I am getting my dad yet. I won't figure that out until I go home for break. My dad is a really hard person to buy for.

We get my grandma a "White Diamonds" perfume collection (which I have already told my parents that it is not going to get there in my car.. that stuff smells really bad.) We get my grandpa some tim hortans gift cards and a gas card.

We give my other grandpa a bottle of wine.

That's about it for me.

4. Deaf Not Blind

A local Deaf citizen cookbook, where 2 of my family recipes were included, and money goes to support SWCDHH.

Was going to get her a Gallaudet University Proud Mom tshirt, but they are out of XXL.

a fundraiser sold all pottery $5, so i got a nice pot with lid!

for family she is only one i got, as others are evil or dead.

Solar Cat got a card and gifts inside already from me. :slight_smile:

5. proudtobeme

Dominican Republic or somewhere in GA, USA
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Got my sister a nice jewelry box engraved with her name, and my brother will receive a gift card to Starbucks. :slight_smile:

6. Ashton

My mom a magnifying jewelers torch thing, aftershave for my bro and Pimm's for my Gran XD

7. kem

kem

I haven't bought anything to anyone yet. But I think I'll buy tea or something like that to my good friends.
    Our family doesn't really celebrate Christmas so we don't usually invest a lot in our gifts either: I'm getting the "Frozen Planet" Blu-Ray set and Earl Grey in a pretty tin box. I also asked for an exercise mat but I'm happy with just the documentary and tea.

This year I'm donating to a charitable organization on Christmas because I thought instead of giving to those who already have a lot why not give to those in need? :slight_smile:

#7 kem, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012