1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

has anyone told you...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 10, 2012.

1. your going through a phase...?

i'm questioning and have been for about a year but all I've thought about for a year was girls and when i told someone about my past crushes on girls that i assume i had and my recent ,they said i was just going through a phase and it kind of made me mad...i may be going through a phase but it just made me mad , they made that quick assumption

2. The Queen Bee

A "phase"... You'll hear that stuff on and on and on and on...
    Well, one year questioning definitely tells you that you're not straight.

The thing is you're still young... and not saying you don't know yourself, but given your age people we'll be more prone to imply that it'll "wear off".
    You just have to remember that the person who knows you the most... who is the most clear about what in your head... well, it's you. You're the one with the thoughts in your head and despite the fact that you're questioning you're the one who's the most aware on how you want act regarding this.

Just make sure to tell them that you don't like those comments, and that you're still figuring out those feelings and what they meant... but you know they are real feelings.

Best of luck...
    It can be very frustrating, woman... But, know that we've all been there and that we're rooting for you. :grin:

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had so many people tell me this. They told me that I was going through a phase with how I dress though. (I present mostly masculine.) They haven't said anything about my sexuality..yet.

You cannot let people who say this bother you. They most likely have no idea what questioning is like.

4. Niko

I hate when people say that, it's like if it were a phase I would've outgrown it, at least I would think, because 20 years and going is one hell of a long phase.

5. Delta

So many times. Look below. v

6. thank you.