1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats the strangest gay gift you have seen.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leer, Dec 12, 2012.

1. leer

hello everyone. I was wondering whats the strangest gay gift you have seen . hears mine
    Last year I was Christmas shopping with a work college Sam lovely girl but gobby at times but I love her to bits . Shes not the shy type you may have guessed Anyway were doing the shopping thing and she dragged me into a adult shop :icon_redf my first time in one honest
    didnt know were to look allot were sexy knickers bra`s oils wips chains I think you get the picture we come to the toys situated right at the back of the shop and she`s picking stuff up asking what do you think ''she knows am gay by the way'' I just look at it and say yer it looks ok then she shows me something that totally shocked me i was gobsmacked .

It was a shower attachment you take normal shower head of and attach it to the cable thing on the end of it is a shower head shaped like a penis about 10 inches :eek::eek:

Sam is looking very impressed as if all her Christmas has come at once she very boastful nothing shocks her anyway the thing was about £40 over hear maybe 70 in the US .

it did cross my mind to get one but was to chicken Anyway in The last week of work before Christmas break Sam pulls me to one side & it was the smaller version 7 inches long:icon_redf:eek: . have I tried it out in the shower well what do you think :icon_wink

2. Capichino

Lol I've never saw a gay gift

3. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Haha I had a similar experience not so long ago! My best mate whose a gay guy dragged me into an adult store for the first time a little while back (yeah i know im underage... Blah blah blah) and he was adament that he wanted to buy me a little something! I ended up getting out of there a bit bewildered by all of this and without a little 'gift' but now i know whats in there, i dont plan on going back in there for quite some time! :grin:

But i think the strangest gay gift ive seen was probably a penis shaped ice cube tray! :grin: that was pretty weird!

4. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Haha this thread made me laugh.

Depends, do you have to have actually seen it? If not then I remember an episode of 'Russell Howard's good news' in which one of the headlines was of a christian group producing a "baby Jesus buttplug." In person the strangest thing I've seen is probably a dildo coloured like Darth Vader with a speech bubble "I am not your father." I laughed at that for a good few months.

All the best.

5. Capichino

Lol "I'm not ur father" lol dirty joke lol :lol:

6. Willjarvis

My flatmate brought home six faggots to share between the two of us. Under normal circumstances, I would be grateful, but they didn't look up to my standards, so I declined. There were too many, even for him and I think he threw them out.

I still have no idea where to find decent faggots in London and we lived in a predominantly Jewish neighbourhood which is the last place I'd expect to find them. But it's easier here in Wales and other western regions and my mother knows where to get them. We have small market for them here, but not many Londoners want to eat them.

7. Lewis

In a gadget store near me, there's a bar of soap that says 'gay bar' on it.

8. Niko

My friend had a gay friend, and instead of buying him an average dildo like a "normal" person would, she bought him a giant plastic crayon bank.

9. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

The wierdest one i seen was dick shaped cookie cutters and candles

10. introvert

introvert Guest

wat

11. Niko

Haha, well what I was trying to say is that a normal person wouldn't give someone a giant plastic crayon to be used as a dildo.

12. Markio

My sister one year got me a tin box of band-aids. The first aid plus symbol was rainbow striped, and the box said "OUCH!" on it. She got it because it looked gay, but it was the most random thing I've ever gotten!