1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there a line from a movie you can relate to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 13, 2012.

1. there's a conversation from the movie imagine me & you and the conversation was this

Luce: You can put an end to this!
    Rachel: How?
    Luce: Tell me to go. Tell me that's what you want, and I will walk away and you will never see me again.
    Rachel: Is that what you want?
    Luce: I want *you.*
    Rachel: Luce...
    Luce: I know.
    Rachel: I can't...
    Luce: I know.

2. SkyDiver

From the movie Cinderella Story -

Sam: No, you listen. You turned out to be exactly who I thought you were. I never pretended to be somebody else. It's been me all along. And it was me who was hurt in front of everybody. Look, I didn't come here to yell at you, okay? I know what it feels like to be afraid to show who you are. I was. But not anymore. And the thing is, I don't care what people think about me... because I believe in myself. And I know that things are gonna be okay. But even though I have no family, and no job, and no money for college... it's you that I feel sorry for. (pause) I know that guy that sent those emails is somewhere inside of you, but, I can't wait for him... because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing.

3. another one i can relate to.

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

From Juno,

"'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know?"
    "I try really hard, actually..."

5. leer

when I was 15-16 it would be this .

YOU WANT THE TRUTH ?
    YOU CAN`T HANDLE THE TRUTH?
    from A few good men....

6. FemCasanova

From the TV series Supernatural:

"Monsters I get. People are crazy!"

Lol, love that one. It plays in my head while I read what some people write in the commentaries by news articles and such.