1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling abandoned.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lonewolf77, Dec 13, 2012.

1. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I just have to put this out there somewhere. I feel like I've been abandoned by everyone that is close to me. Family, friends (what little I have left), and internet people as well. IDK why this is happening. Does anyone ever feel this way? Its a pretty shitty feeling, especially around this time of year.:icon_sad:

2. Ticklish Fish

I just want to let you know that this post has been read.

*hug*

maybe everyone's busy with holidays? finals? end-of-year works?

3. inthedark4eva

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I kind of feel the same way. What's funny is that when things are going well....everyone's around and wanting to be a part of your life. But when things get a little rough (or a lot) they all disappear.

4. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

No. This has been going on for the last like 6 months. And was a sudden drop off, not a gradual one.

---------- Post added 14th Dec 2012 at 03:35 AM ----------

Funny how that works, isn't it?

5. i dnt feel like abqndoned but im afraid i may soon and im too afraid of it...i am really confused what to do....here rarely we see gay people coming out.....so i feel depressed...i dnt knw what to do....i dnt knw i will stand myself for long.

6. proudtobeme

Dominican Republic or somewhere in GA, USA
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm so sorry. :frowning2: I'm so sorry you feel that way. We're all here for you. Pinky swear.

7. @proudtobeme is that fr me??if so.......hw nice of u...never have someone said to me something like tat

8. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know exactly how you feel. I'm more inclined, though, to say less like "I feel abandoned" than "I HAVE BEEN abandoned." Not that I really feel resentment over it, because life intervenes, people go off to college, and I've done an equal share of abandoning, I suppose.

It still hurts, though. Knowing that people are living their lives without me in it, and no worse for wear. I live with the hope that new circumstances will bring new friends. And I'm sure you've figured out by now that people on the internet can be the greatest people you'll ever know, ironically by virtue of distance and talking via forum posts. :wink:

I'll put my money where my mouth is. Sending PM to you. EDIT: Apparently I can't send PMs to regular members. Welp, that really sucks. >.<

#8 Argentwing, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  9. proudtobeme

Dominican Republic or somewhere in GA, USA
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's for anyone who feels that way. I do not like it when people feel lost or confused. I'd do whatever it took to change that.

10. cloudburn

Agreed. We're always here for you (&&&)

11. BajanBoy13

This happened to me aswell at school, the people I used to hang out with just stopped talking to me,this was probably due to the fact that everyone was talking about how I was gay....But then I found new friends and we hang out all the time and it really got better :slight_smile:

12. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

IDK if the last part was talking about me, but it is more of the Have Been with me as well. Even with friends on here or on facebook.

---------- Post added 14th Dec 2012 at 06:32 PM ----------

Thats me as well in regards to the abrupt stoppage. I can't say that its related to what I am sexually because I don't even know.

13. @lonelywolf hey buddy even i feel encouraged a bit nw dnt worry i am with uuuu.....u r nt abandoned nw coz u hv this frnd nw who talks to u non stop so tat u will nvr feel abandoned

14. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

Thanks

15. Given To Fly

Hi Lonewolf, I've felt that too, usually when I've been having a tough time. I guess people feel they have apenough troubles of their own without dealing with someone else's issues.

I hope you realise you will always have someone to talk to on here at least - if you ever want to chat drop me a PM or a wall message (*hug*)

16. Scaramouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I understand how you feel. I moved to this town a year ago and only two people contacted me months after I moved and now i don't hear from them. Feeling abandoned is one of the worst feelings to have. I have very minimal support and Im afraid when I reveal my "secret", even they will leave. (*hug*) to you.

17. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

Yeah, its definitely a terrible feeling. I hope it gets better for the both of us. (*hug*)