1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay kid.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ppreston9, Feb 20, 2008.

1. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

In my biology class there is this gay kid. He sounds like the typical gay kid. Like stereotypically his voice is gay. But he is def. not my type for a bf or friend. IDK maybe im shallow, but hes a little to annoying sounding, he is so like not well dressed, and is like dirty looking in general. But i liked his shirt one day. It said, "Gay, fine by me..."
    idk i thought it was kind of cool. anyone else have any experiences like that? or think im shallow? lol

2. KatoKumi

Lol I don't know exactly what you mean by that, but I remember in a college course I took over the summer, there was this cute Asian guy, but he was like a junior. So I didn't bother much or anything. He was one of those maybe-he-is-maybe-he-isn't types.

It was iffy. But I don't think you're shallow. Everyone does that, lol. I remember talking him for the first time, and he was into sports and stuff; so I was just like: "No sorry, too hetero for me."

Lmaoo.

3. Wired106

Omg haha I know exactly how you feel. I'm completely opposite from that kid lol. Don't have that voice that many gay people have and I where nice stuff lol. I like shopping a ton too lol. But ya I guess it is sort of shallow, and i've thought about that before lol. But it doesn't bother me too much if people have that voice. But clothes definately matter for me unless there extremely hot lol. :slight_smile:

4. sexyalex

ok. so shallow YES you are shallow (tips glasses down below eye)

however u do have the choice of being picky with whom u wish to be with but as it relates to the friend part ......SHALLOW.:dry: my view, everyone deserves to have a friend no matter what and if i had a friend who was gay and didn't know how to dress or kept bad hygine i would make it my dignity to make sure that they do. (Thats how i made most my friends in high school)

secondly, there is nothing "typical" about being gay. ur gay..ur gay. it's just a sexual preference, not a way of life; or a cult. so ur one of those straight acting guys ehh? tell me, what kind of guys are straight acting men attracted to? i ALWAYS wanted to know :dry:

5. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

im attracted to hott guys. i mean if the guy had a gay lisp and all that stuff, abs, and idk wasnt smelly and annoying, maybe i would consider him and his personality. idk.

and im straight acting as i am closeted. but i guess im not that straight acting since people have asked me if im gay and i always here like "joking" stuff like that.
    idk

6. Wolfbane

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ok ppreston...lesson numero uno...there is no clean cut sterotypical audrey hepburn loving gay. Like sexyalex said *hugs sexyalex tons*....if your gay...your gay. I'm gay....I dont knit...i dont have a lisp....i dont like audrey hepburn and I certainly dont flounce my wrists popping sevens every few seconds....but I'm gay. A friend of mine is just the opposite...he flounces around more than most girls at our school. the moral of the story is that you can't clasify someone as gay by their '-isms' or their mannerisms. Its just who they are. Shallow...EXTREMELY. No offence or all, and really, plz dont take it the wrong way. You're closeted, so you're 'straight acting'. I HATE HATE HATE thrat phrase...because you make it sound like there are two cookie cutters for men...gay and straight. And there isnt. Straight men are as different as gay men....as unique as the bottom of your shoes, and as variant as the different wavelengths of the color spectrum. You CAN'T judge someone based off of mannerisms. Why you think he's gay....the way he acts/talks/walks? Has he told you he is gay? And he wore a pro-gay shirt.....doesnt mean he's gay. Maybe he's a hetero supporter....its always nice to have those around......

@sexyalex: you ask what straight acting guys like, eh? well since i already disproved the existence of the 'straight acting guy'.....many say that they would not have known I was gay unless I came out....therefore, I guess I'm less attention drawing...and I like body hair....lots of it.....i also like muscles...not chiselled...but shaped. size doenst matter, personality counts. deep eyes and a sensuous voice. Soft touch and a strong cuddle. a guy who has some body hair and some muscles....or one or the other is just fine for me. but my good friend Dave, whom also is less attention drawing likes full out Jocks....or those guys w/ muscles and chisel and abs and hunkiness. then again, he likes tall and braod shouldered too. lol.

So reallyy.....its all variant.....but since there are no 'straight acting guys'....your question is happily void. :wink:

7. Lmao you would say that. But if it's not your thing it's not your thing, it's not really being shallow. Some people like it others don't.

8. jroakwood

i dont think its shallow.
    and i do know what you mean, i think.
    its just a matter of preference.

you get to pick your friends and boyfriends.
    and its not like you dont like him BECAUSE he's gay.
    youre just not a fan of his personality. and thats okay.
    nobody likes everybody.
    even if they lie and say they do.
    they dont.

its not shallow.

9. Brett

I think that it might be a little shallow to not like a person for their lisp (which I have :frowning2: ) But not wanting to be around a person that isn't verry clean is pretty understandable. I hate to smell bad, and I don't like it when other pwople around me smell bad, but try to look past it........most of the time....

10. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

i dont not like him because of his lisp, but because he is annoying. im not saying all my friends have to be super mint, but i mean i dont like annoying people. and i have some friends who arent clean cut, but im saying i would want to meet a gay guy who comes at least close to my expectations. like some people i have met on EC. and i am 100% sure hes gay.

11. Thatsit

I definitely don't see not liking some gay guy as being shallow
    thats how i am seeing it
    Its not like straight guys are shallow for thinking a girl they find annoying not their type
    (i had this typed out for a while but forgot to send it heh oh well)

12. Defender

Defender Guest

People won't like everyone, but I do think you are shallow for not wanting to even bother with him because you don't think he 'dresses well'.

13. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not so much concerned with how a person dresses, but I don't really have much attraction to the stereotypical gay guy. Makeup, catty attitudes, tight clothes, high and lispy voices....I don't know, it's just not the kind of person I'm into.

14. ampthejazz

Exactly.

15. Jace

Hah whose Audrey Hepburn? (I spelled that right, right?)

Yeah I get what you mean, we had a kid like that at my old school he was gay, smelly, highly annoying, and had a really bad gay lisp he just wasn't pleasent to be around ya know, and I def would not go out with him, why settle, but they're we're some gay guys from permian who weren't seriously annoying like him but still were pretty, sorry but gay (the stereotypical gay as played out by Hollywood, I think is what he's tryna say)

Yeah, I have a little lisp if I don't control it but I keep myself clean, unsmelly, and less annoyingly gay haha, your not shallow, its just how I wouldn't hang out with a serious jock because we'd have nothing to talk about

Wow I got a little carried away haha but I think I proved my point

16. Astaroth

Oh my! A new generations of gays that don't know Audrey Hepburn!? The shame! What are they teaching kids these days!? :wink:

17. Kimi

Totally.
    It's kinda cool that you feel bad about doing it. I think it means you are good guy:slight_smile:

18. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

this is the kid exactly lol

19. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I know that. That's like Breakfast at Tiffany's? Or something? My mom has the movie. I only got to watch like 10 minutes of it, and I hated it.

But at least I'm not completely an ignorant gay person. woo!

20. Brett

^^^Does this mean that we need a new actress to love or whatever?^^^