1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

questioning.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by confused26, Dec 14, 2012.

1. confused26

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, everyone! I just joined the thread hoping to get advice. Im sure you all get this all the time. So im sorry in advace :slight_smile: heres my story...
    I have known i am bisexual for years now. I have been in two relationships with women about 8 years ago. but now i am married to a man. we have been on the rocks for a while. i am in school and met this amazing women. I began to question my self ever since i met her. one night we messed around, that was about a month ago and cont. today i finally ended it with her becuase i feel really bad about what i was doing. but i find myself really upset with losing her. she knew i had feelings for her, but she did not feel the same way but i cont being friends with benifits becuase i liked her so much. granted i have known her for about 8 months not just the month we messed around :slight_smile:. since i have been messing around with her, i havnt found men attractive at all! i guess my question is, am i gay and not bi anymore. or is it just her and my strong feelings for her? i still find other women attractive. i dont know if id mess around with them right now b/c my feelings for her. OMG i dont know where i am going with this.... i guess maybe i just need to vent. but i am so confused. i told my husband lastnight that i did not want to be with him anymore. and now we have talked and i dont want to hurt him so i stayed.
    thanks for reading,
    confused!