1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My bad day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baileyh, Feb 20, 2008.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a bad day and had leave at 4:00 PM.A guy in the engine machine shop pushed my buttons,getting me angry.I saw he was sitting around and having a smoke break every hour.I told him to get back to work and he told me this:Shut up bitch and I do not have to listen to a woman.I did file a complaint with my boss and he fired him.Parts came in and some were wrong parts.I ordered 3 gaskets sets,bearing sets and timing chain sets.The bearing sets were the wrong ones,cheap ones and I ordered high quality bearing sets.The person I talked to told me that their was none in stock and luckily the manager took care of it sending the high quality bearing sets.My boss did make some changes,no more every hour smoke breaks and smoking is prohibited inside the building knowing I am very allergic to cigarrette smoke and he is too.The final one was,one decided to put tacks on my chair and I blew up.My boss told me to leave and calm down for the day.The uy whom did this was put on probation for 3 weeks thinking it was funny.I have a doctor's appointment with my doctor tommorrow at 11:00 about my stress.

2. panda

Hang in there Bailey!

3. ampthejazz

I'm sorry you had a bad day. :frowning2:

Go to a sauna or something. That'd be nice and relaxing.

4. Jace

Ow your ass must hurt, I hate days like that, sometimes I have those and a don't even want to go to school, because I don't want to deal with people's shit, and I don't want to hear words like faggot or phrases like that's gay not that theyre aimed at me, I just don't want to hear it, so I stay home in bed

But that sucks, lol Idk what gaskets are but... Hah

5. Kimi

Aww...I'm sorry to hear that.

Don't stress out!! Those people are just like that and they'll never change...shame...but true.

Hope you find some way to relese your stress!!(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

6. total mo

total mo Guest

i feel like singing bad day..

7. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My ass did hurt and it was not funny all,my boss agreed with that.I had pick out 10 tacks out of my butt.I am going to see my doctor today about my stress.My girlfriend already knows about it and is talking me into Yoga already since she is into this.

8. biisme

O...that does sounds like a rough day. I hope everything gets better soon.

(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

9. Psychedelic Bookmarks

oh, sounds like you really had a load of jerks to deal with. hang in there, good luck with your doc and the yoga.

10. JSG

JSG Guest

Tough day =/
    Working with people like that can't be fun :frowning2:
    Hang in there !
    (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

11. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Bailey, you are such a positive person. Don't let these low-lifes get to you. You obviously have a real passion for your job and deserve to be successful. Sounds like your boss is right there with you and will weed out the bad apples and soon things will be better.

12. Alexander

awwwzzz..... take it easy dear :slight_smile:

13. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boss is always there getting rid of the bad apples and he told me to report this right away taking care of it ASAP.I did see my doctor and my stress level is bad.I told my girlfriend Yasmine that I will go to yoga classes every Monday and Friday nights with her.She is excited and is glad I am doing this knowing this will relieve my stress.I know that I am a positive person and I do not need this to be ruined.

14. Bader

Bader Guest

you are so strong ! i could've never handled all of that in one day , i think its an awesome idea that you are going to yoga , your girlfriend is awesome.

15. Jeimuzu

*hug*

If nothing else, I'm glad you've got such a supportive boss.

16. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boss is ver supportive whom cares about and says I am a great supervisior.I did ask my doctor about Yoga and he said yes this is one way to relieve my stress.I had to call all 3 customers that their engines might be done next week Wendsday and Tuesday due to wrong parts recieved and they understand.My boss likes me becuase of my positive attitude and I am there for his 12 year old daughter.He has a 12 year old daughter whom will be 13 next week that looks up to me knowing she can do anything what any boy can do.This happen 3 years ago next month,she was hurt when she was told women are only good for being a housewife only.Luckily this happened when I start work for my boss 3 years ago,my boss told her about me and wanted to meet me.She looks up to me as her positive role model to this day and has told me that I changed her life in a positive way.

17. panda

One thing that I've found that helps me towards peace of mind is Mindful Meditation. There's books by Jon Kabat-Zinn. It starts with just paying attention to your breathing.Very calming.

18. divadarya

Well...the other thing is that it's always stressful to work with people that are STUPID.
    I define Stupid as not being open to any new way of doing anything and propagating ancient sexist attitudes like the guy who got fired.
    You sound like a great employee, your boss is lucky to have you. Yoga sounds great!!
    xo Darya

19. Jeimuzu

That's such a sweet story! :grin:

20. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My girlfriend Yasmine told me about the books by Jon Kabat-Zinn and luckily she has them.I tried them and it has helped.My boss's daughter's name is Natalie and considers me one of her best friends.His daughter says I am a very cool Irish woman and I told her this 3 years ago: Keep your head up,focus in life and do not ever give up.