1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your lesbian date

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainbowBright, Dec 15, 2012.

1. RainbowBright

OK, so I think it would be fun to have a collection of date stories between women - the more the better! So describe a date you were on - first dates, long-relationship dates, terrible dates, amazing dates, weird dates, recent dates, blind dates, romantic dates, awkward dates. It would be great to see the range of possibilities out there!

2. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    When my former roommate and I were together we had some interesting dates. The most memorable one was This past winter. I took her to my grandparents cabin for her birthday in February. It was absolutely freezing and we had to drive into town to buy electric blankets at Walmart. We ended up starting a fire in the living room fireplace and sleeping on the futon in the living room. We had to bring our own food and water since my patents winterized the cabin. No running water meant we had to use the outhouse. What I thought was going to be a romantic weekend turned out to be a disaster! We ended up only spending one night there. My girlfriend was cool about it though. She actually thought it was fun and want to stay all weekend!