1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i don't like green eyes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 15, 2012.

1. for some reason , i don't trust green eyes or eyes with mostly green in them because it seem that everyone who has lied to me has green or mostly green in there eyes and i tend to fall for them...with blue eyes , i can tell if someone lying right away but with green eyes , i just can't...it's like i get lost in them (cheesy i know) but it's true.

anyways...i know i shouldn't assume all people with green eyes or people with mostly green will like but so far every single person with green/mostly green has lied to me

2. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    green eyed ppl are the spawn of satan

3. hahaha

4. It's true. My eyes are green and I'm a fanatically devout servant of Lucifer.

5. interesting.

6. Salazar

Well, after all, you are gay. I wouldn't expect anything less!

7. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :roflmao: This thread is hilarious!

God and I sorta made a pact that my future mate would have green eyes so for me it's the opposite... :confused: I have blue eyes, so you can trust me on that! :wink:

8. i'm glad it's hilarious haha. basically green eyes to me is like poison and blue eyes are like purified water

9. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    *shuffles feet bashfully* Awww well schucks miss! :grin: Heehee. I guess I am pretty angelic... 0:slight_smile:

10. hahaha , yeah...i love blue eyes. i wish i had blue eyes. lucky

11. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I actually have greenish blue eyes though, but they're mostly blue, so I wonder how you feel about them now. :grin: Does that mean I just lied about my eye color? :eek: I just call them blue because they're mostly blue except the rim around my pupils... so maybe I am one of those green eyes who've lied to you. :lol:

12. they have to be mostly green.

13. So that's why I'm gay. I never thought of it that way. They always taught me that homosexuality was of the devil. Accepting Satan into my heart changed me from strait to gay. It all makes sense now!!! (!)(!)(!)

14. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ah Phew! I'm in the clear then. I was worried for a second... :dead:

15. revi

revi Guest

Oh that explains why I can be mean sometimes! (I have green eyes that are yellowish too) IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW well atleast my eyes are unique :slight_smile:

16. hahha, so i think maybe my theory is becoming a little true? the answer above

---------- Post added 15th Dec 2012 at 02:32 PM ----------

so i'm not crazy after all?

17. Greendalehumans

I would rather have green eyes than brown :grin:
    Although my eyes sort of glow glreenish- brown in the sun D:

18. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i have brown eyes ;~;

19. GingerGuy

I've laughed a lot with this thread, but I'm gonna post something serious: I'm pretty sure that, if the OP really has anything against green eyes, it's just a coincidence created by the fact the people who mistreated him had this eye color (so they probably weren't many, because green eyes are actually quite rare). I really, really dislike the fact that people with blue/green eyes are automatically seen by society as more attractive AND likable. I'm actually quite glad to see that there's at least one person in the world who disagrees with it, considering that my own family believes in this bullshit. Considering my eyes are brown, I've never in my entire life heard anyone complementing my eye color. In my country (Brazil), light eyes are rarer than in the US, and still a much bigger fraction of our celebrities has them, compared to the general population. Why do you guys think this happens? Because they stand out more? I know many attractive people with blue/green eyes, but for me they would remain just as attractive if they had darker eye colors. It's really unfair.

20. the eye color it'self...is i guess nice but i love blue eyes with a passion.
    but green eyes or hazel with dark green....i never trust them...never ...they always let me down , every single person with the same eye color has let me down.
    not everyone is like that but still...try and understand that the people with that certain eye color come into my life and lie to my face