1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You guys have any awkward/cute habits? c:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Colin S, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Colin S

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So yeah, got any little things you do that may make you different?
    Do you stand a certain way, have to do something in a specific fashion or do something a little odd when you're alone?

For example when I'm trying to get some shut-eye I imagine that my current crush is in the same bed as me, and I hug the area where he would be :/

I also have a friend who must use both hands to hold a drink and cannot start drinking canned juice without tapping the top 5 times XD

So yeah, fire away!

2. Salazar

Ummm I always have to crack my knuckles symmetrically, otherwise it feels weird, and if one finger won't crack it drives me absolutely mad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Colin S

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This. This is my daily torment, the non-cracking finger.

4. Lewis

Hmm. I'm a pretty nervous person until you get to know me (apparently shyness is cute to some people?).

I also go to sleep dreaming about the person that I love being next to me - shame it will probably never be reality. :frowning2:

5. leer

I did try the hugging thing ended up humping it .also used aftershave so my bed had a different smell neither really worked much :slight_smile:

6. Colin S

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Awh, don't put yourself down like that, I'm on the same boat, all you really have to do is find others with the same 'interest' and get to know them.
    This is one of the reasons I don't like the off-site contact thingie EC has XC

7. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ya, i do that

& both of these ;_;

8. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

I'm overly affectionnate. Not in, like, that way.... Just really physically friendly around/to my friends. Guys, girls, older, younger, regardless of orientation. Major hugger & snuggler- Find myself putting my arms around people a lot... It makes most people uncomfortable and I can never understand why. ;w;

9. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My entire life is one awkward habit. :lol: When I'm around other people, in particular, I can clam up to the point of seeming mute....

And along with the others who've said so, while I don't have a particular person to imagine, I also go to bed imagining I'm with my non-existent boyfriend. :icon_sad:

10. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I'm out in public I'll hold on to the leggings of my pants and stare at the ground. Bit of a social phobia :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. FollowtheFreeman

I have to smell any silverware, dishes, or cups that I'm about to use. Don't know why, but if it smells "bad" then I can't use it.

12. caramba2654

Ooh. I do something similar. I smell the glasses on the counter to tell if they were used and what liquid was in it. Then I proceed to put more liquid (of the same type) or go wash the glass. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. i bite my lip whenever i'm nervous

14. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

I push my tongue ring out my mouth and bite on it with my front teeth it weird and i get odd looks all the time

15. Colours

I tend to touch my nose a lot.

And I almost always roll up my sleeves, I will often feel uncomfortable if I don't. I've been asked why I do that several times.

Probably more, but can't think of any. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whenever i write for school or for fun I have a weird way of getting inspiration. I listen to music on my ipod and play with the sound dial while I pace in my room. I try to imagine things to the pace of the music- As I pace and listen I'll get images of faces and worlds that I will later use for a story. I know this is weird but when I do this I feel like I'm in another dimension. I feel like I'm completely disconnected from myself- like I'm somewhere else.

17. i have a habit of doing random moves while hearing sogs in headset.....i reallu love to dance,and sometimes i forget the place:slight_smile:that makes it a .ittle awkward when i do tat in public

18. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I LOVE this idea. It's not weird at all; it's really smart...and I'm totally going to give it a try when I try to write for my boards tomorrow. It's narrative writing, so this would work perfectly. :slight_smile:

19. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I cock my head when I'm in deep thought about something which is making me feel tense/anxious/sad.

I also have a nervous habit of playing with my hair when I feel awkward.

20. jvn95

When I'm glancing at someone after they just said something nice, I always give them the up down. Even if its a girl. I hate it! It gives the wrong impression that I'm flirting.