1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to fool around with my straight friend, I think he is bisexual.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jinxx, Dec 16, 2012.

?

I want to find out if my straight friend is bisexual?

Poll closed Jan 4, 2013.
  1. Move one it

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Leave it alone

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Jinxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello forum,

I'm between a rock and a hard place. I have a very very cute friend and he knows that I'm bisexual and we have been kicking it for about a year now. Going out, movies, dinner things that friends do but on a much enhanced level.

I have never seen this friend with a girl or women and the one time I did he wouldn't respond to her advances while I was there.

I don't want to ruin this friendship by asking questions about his sexuality, but we agreed to asking each other any question we want and it is not to change our friendship.

Is this a good idea to move forward with wanting to see what could come out of this or should I leave it alone and just keep things the way they are?

This guy is hot and he is sending all the signals that he wants me to ask but I don't know how.

Sincerely,

Looking for help(!)

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! Two options here.

One - words. Ask. "Would you ever be up for fooling around with a guy?" And if he says "yes", ask "Any chance I could be that guy?"

Two - actions. Don't ask if you can fool around with him. Just start.

Two gives you a better chance of fooling around, but One gives you a better chance of keeping the friendship.

Lex

3. Capichino

Just ask him if he is bi he knows ur bi and if u ask him and he is it will be alot easer for him and if he says no I would not ask him agin becase he may not be ready to come out yet best if wishes capitichino

4. TheUndiscovered

I think one of my friends is bi and sometimes I think about fooling around but it's kind of risky. If you're wrong a number of things could happen. :astonished:

5. Pain

Pain Guest

I second Lex.

And welcome to EC :grin: