1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any crushes?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AnomynousMan, Dec 16, 2012.

1. AnomynousMan

AnomynousMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Tell me about one you're having I know I'm in one with a beautiful girl :kiss:

2. dudedette

This guy from work I really like keeps watching me stock items.
    I think its kinda cute.
    I think "nice guy" stalkerish behavior is kinda cute.
    so long as I don't end up like a "Dahmer" victim.

3. Jeph

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Crushes are the worst when it comes to being gay, because there's the added anxiety of wondering not only if they feel the same way, but whether they're even capable of feeling the same way. And even if they are, there's still the question of whether they've come to terms with that fact, because if they haven't, good luck.

I'm crushing intensely/obsessively over a fellow classmate who's sending very mixed signals about his sexual identity. This past semester (fall) he sat next to me in class and we were in the same study group, so we interacted a lot but only in the context of classes/studying. I was too timid to initiate conversation with him, let alone ask him out to do something besides "studying." Now the semester is over and I may never see him again in class unless we "coincidentally" take the same courses next year. :wink:

4. ok455

I have a little crush on this cute guy i met at the bar im pretty sure hes straight sadly but hes so cute. I am glad i didn't creep him out

5. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

He's really handsome, smart, funny and nice. He lives far away though so that really sucks.

6. Luke Matt

Oh my God.

I'm crushing so badly on this guy; in fact, he's all I've thought about for past 3 days. We've been talking over the net & I played Xbox LIVE with him last night. He's been calling me a cutie & using XO's at the end of our conversations..Oh, and he loves gaming :wink:

I've been really anxious lately (like, flushed in the face), probably because I'm hoping he'll invite me over or something (He said we should organise a movie night)..

Fingers crossed he likes me D:

7. Luke Matt

Oh my God.

I'm crushing so badly on this guy; in fact, he's all I've thought about for past 3 days. We've been talking over the net & I played Xbox LIVE with him last night. He's been calling me a cutie & using XO's at the end of our conversations..Oh, and he loves gaming :wink:

I've been really anxious lately (like, flushed in the face), probably because I'm hoping he'll invite me over or something (He said we should organise a movie night)..

Fingers crossed he likes me D:

8. airbusa380

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a crush on my best friend at school.

Told him he was cute once, he seemed to like that, maybe he's gay

9. PatyR

I have a crush on a friend... It's hard to have crushes on straight people:frowning2:
    She likes to hug me a lot (almost everyone at school does, they say I'm fluffy lol) and she's always playing with me... But she went along with some girl friends saying that gay men are okay but lesbians are gross. I she knew I'm bisexual and I like her she would hate me :frowning2:
    It's fun to be in the closet at times like this, you can be close to her always :slight_smile:

10. MatthewJS

Ugh! They are THE worst things ever!! All of mine are straight. But this year is interesting

11. vyvance

Never had one. Wonder what it is like.

12. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know if it counts as a crush yet but there's a guy in my poetry seminar that I think is ridiculously cute. We've spoken a few times in class while doing work and he seems really sweet and funny. Plus we like the same music (according the facebook, which I may or may not have stalked him on) My friend who is in the same seminar thinks he's gay but I'm not sure.

Okay, so it almost certainly counts as a crush :icon_redf

13. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I kind of have a crush on this straight girl at work. She is funny, pretty, hot, witty, and nice. Oh and she has a cute Australian accent. :thumbsup: BUT she's straight. She sorta flirts with almost everyone because sometimes she winks at me as a joke or rubs my arm randomly. She is straight so I have to accept that.. but dangit. Every time I'm around her I forget something or start acting like a giggly mess so she thinks I am weird yet funny. I hope she doesn't know that I kind of like her because..awkward.

14. i have a crush on one of ma frnds here in ec but i dnt wanna lose his frndship soo.....idn:frowning2:

15. hello1992

I have a ma-hu-ssive crush on this guy since like last February. I first noticed him sitting across me int he library and since then i have become infatuated with him. I think he is intensely cute.

I'm really confused if eh is strauight or not though. Like at first i found him staring towards my direction whenever we sat near eachother in the library, but maybe thats because he sat facing em anyway. Since then we often pass eachother in the library, our eyes often meet but neither of us gives anything away.

I think i might make him nervous because there was this time at the bus stop where he immediately began to speed up walking when he sawi was at the bus stop. As he walked passed me he dropped something and then immediately looked back towards me then continued power walking down the street. There is definitely some awlwardness between us. but i dont know whether i am creeping it out or if he likes me as well.

I am also pretty sure he handed in my oyster card to lost-and-found when i accidently dropped it. He knows my name now ^.^

You are right, gay crushes are the worst because you know that there's a good chance he isn't gay, let alone even liking you! I also am beginning to get slight feelings towards one of my friends :S

16. timo

I have a slight crush on this guy I met a few months ago through a mutual friend. I've seen him twice now and he seems really cute and funny.... and he's gay. But it's not all roses.

He's not out and he has no intention of doing so anytime soon. Next time I see him I want to ask him out to get to know him better, but I'm not sure if he's open to the idea of dating if he doesn't want to come out. Guess I'll have to find out then. In the meantime I'm off to do some more Facebook stalking :grin:

17. FJ Cruiser

I guess I have a crush on one of my best friend's friends. (They go to a different university.) I've spent two weekends with him. We have really similar music tastes as evidenced by us wanting to see all the same bands during the music festival. We have very similar academic interests, and he's just a very nice guy overall. It usually takes a long time for me to feel comfortable around a new person especially if it's a guy, so the fact that we hit it off pretty well is unusual for me.

He had a girlfriend or two during his high school years, so I realize he's likely straight straight, but still, there have been some confirmation-biased signs of otherwise. First of all, he's an active user of Facebook and has the "Interested In" section noticeably blank, which is unusual for a straight guy. He has a ton of very pretty girl friends, half of whom are obviously crushing on him, yet he seems bashful at the prospect of doing anything more than flirting with them. We've bad some interesting eye-contact-then-smile moments, and we seem to look at each other when we laugh (that's usually a good sign of a crush). I think he's caught me ogling him shirtless, yet hasn't really minded, and he laughs at my witticisms more than most.

Either way, he's a cool guy, and I'd like to spend more time alone with him to maybe just test the waters a bit more.

18. mes1995

I don't have a crush right now but i wish i did ,life is so much more interesting when you have a crush :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.There are a few cute girls i keep an eye on though.

19. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i have one & he's perfect. & str8 ;_;

20. Neutrality

I have one on a friend of mine and I even asked her out....she said that I was too sweet for a girl like her. =(