1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So is this what 'crushing' feels like..?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Luke Matt, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Luke Matt

Look I'll be honest; I don't think I've ever truly 'crushed' on someone before, but I think this time is different.

So I met him online & we've been talking for a few days. He's been calling me a cutie and using XO's at the end of our conversations, and I think he loves the fact that we both play games. So much so, actually, that I decided to take the plunge and play Xbox LIVE with him last night. We talked for a few good hours over the microphone (I had to leave for work but he waited for me to come back) and I called it a night. We've also been 'snapchatting' & sharing song suggestions via Spotify. This might sound kind of gross, but I've been sweating more than usual lately (I Googled it and apparently it might be due to my anxiousness/excitement on the off-chance that I could score a boyfriend here) and I've been feeling really flushed in the face. I find him incredibly attractive and I hope he invites me over sometime soon (In fact, he suggested we should organise a movie night some time)

He's literally all I've thought about for the past 3 days (and I've never done that before..) & I'm constantly waiting for him to come back online (Facebook, Xbox LIVE, reply to my Snapchat).

So is this what crushing feels like..? :icon_redf

2. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

Yes.....yes it is.

3. PatyR

Yeah, I think it is :slight_smile: Is he gay too?

4. Luke Matt

Yes, haha.

Thank God.

5. PatyR

That's great! Crushes on straight people are hard :O
    Lucky you! I wish you the best :slight_smile:

6. SomeNights

Indeed welcome to the world of hopelessly falling for someone....aka crushes

may you eternally fall or at least have a soft landing

7. Luke Matt

I'm HOPING it goes well, but we'll have to wait and see. I haven't even met him irl yet so..

8. Night Rain

Good luck to you! :grin: I had my first and only crush when I was 19 too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: