1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accidental Gay Slips

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayforGuys, Dec 17, 2012.

1. GayforGuys

After a slip of the tongue yesterday I was wondering if anyone has ever said anything/done anything that might peak the curiosity of the people you were with?
    For example, I was telling a friend of mine about a time I accidentally fell asleep on a random person's shoulder once while coming home.
    His response was something like "That sounds a little weird, falling asleep on a 'guy's' shoulder"
    And I was like "Well maybe if it was an older guy or something, but he was a young guy, kinda cute"
    And he just sat there and awkwardly was like, mhhhhm.
    Awkwaaaaaaaard!

What about you peeps? :slight_smile:

2. Given To Fly

I nearly outed myself to my ex the other day (soooo not ready to come out to her yet) - I let slip something about one of the guys in Supernatural being cute lol

Oops...

3. Ticklish Fish

I think the appropriate titles might be "accidental gay slips" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: "gay signs" may be easily confused with things you look at other people to see if they're gay lol.

and so far, I don't remember slipping... I am so consciously hiding 16/7 (assuming I sleep 6 hours a day)

4. Closet88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My slips don't tend to be words but more through expressions. Like if I'm watching a movie with friends and there's a hot guy in it with his shirt off I don't know where to look. I start fidgeting and can't make eye contact with anyone... I'm shocked they haven't guessed!

5. GayforGuys

Re: Gay Slips

Can it be changed?

6. Ticklish Fish

mods can do that lol or admins. one of those

7. BudderMC

Consider it done. :thumbsup:

As for me, my housemates and I went out for dinner a month or so ago. While we were waiting for our food, we were watching the TVs and chatting. I guess it was the premiere episode of some season of The Amazing Race, and one of the teams were chippendales or something. So my one female housemate turns and ogles, and I absentmindedly did it too... needless to say comments were made. It's just a good thing I'm already out to them and they don't care. :grin:

8. Given To Fly

I nearly forgot what happened today - I was joking around with a female colleague at work in between serving customers. I sorted out a cute guy with his ticket then as he walked away I was looking at his butt and absentmindedly made some kind of lewd comment (I forget exactly what but you get the idea) - it was only when I looked up and saw the look of surprise on her face that I realised I wasn't officially out to her - I guess I am now lol

9. CTJ

CTJ

When i was a teenager, me and my friends were having a particularly strange conversation about hiring a prostitute, killing them and then disposing of the bodies and how each of us would do it. Yes, we were an odd group of people.

I essentially referred to the prostitute as a 'he' and shit myself at the slip, only one person noticed but he never said anything, just gave me an odd look and sort of never really spoke to me again. I quickly moved on and sat red faced at such a silly slip up.

---------- Post added 17th Dec 2012 at 12:31 PM ----------

Im exactly the same in those situations as well!

10. jdeb1992

My slips are when I almost say guys or girls instead of just girls. I'm not ready to come out.

11. Brenny

I never have slips :wink:

Well I don't remember any really. There was an incident in class that everyone hasn't let me forget. I had a project that involved measuring soil density. My proffessor ordered a tool to use in my study. It is basically a long pole you insert into the ground and it calculates the density numbers for you. Well it finally arrived and my proffessor announced at the beginning of class that it got here. He was saying it was a shame it arrived late and the semester was ending because one got to test it out. I open my mouth and say, "It's okay. I just planned to play with it after class." After that comment the class went ratchet with gay sex innuendos. Not in a cruel way, since most of them have expressed that they believe in equality and gay marriage. But I wasn't really out to most of them at the time and it was one of those "what did I just say?" moments.

12. Lewis

I sometimes slip up when I'm either drunk or half-asleep. I was once half-asleep and my mum was asking me if there were any girls I was interested in and asking when I was going to get a girlfriend. I replied with, 'I don't want a boyfriend...yet'. >_<

I cringed for days after that.

13. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I let things slip all the time around my conservative roommates. I've said things like, "Angelina Jolie is a M.I.L.F" and "Emma Stone is my wife" and I've even blatantly said, "I don't like penis." Whenever I say these things they just laugh and say, "everyone is a little bit gay." And I think, "Yea I'm A LOT gay" lol.

14. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is kind of related.. I accidentally said that my mom had a proud son that graduated high school (I was working at an elementary school). My mom kind of looked at me and I corrected myself. I said that I saw a bumper sticker on a car while looking out the window..lol.

15. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

One time i was in class and the substitute told me 'get her done' talking about my worksheet and my instant response was i would rather get him done i didnt realize i was saying it till after everyone in the class was calling me gay.

Another time my friends were talking about straight guys and gay guys in history class and i said not thinking again "well if i was straight i would do that" and only one of my friends heard me that time and kinda just laughed thinking it was a joke.

Both are kinda funny when i think back on them now

16. Metleon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well the rings on my XTransceiver in Pokemon White 2 are purple, pink, and blue and I did that without really thinking. Although, the only person who would even notice is my brother, who I'm already out to.

As far as saying things goes, my brother and I will often say jokes with a completely straight face just to see our friends/family's reactions, so I could easily brush anything off.

17. Ticklish Fish

those colors aren't even slip...
    they could mean you like swalot, mew, and squirtle or something... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. FunnyMonkey

Yes just yesterday. lol I was at work and this really cunt gay/bi guy was asking witch key chain I liked better and I was flirting and didn't notice that my mom was in shop.

She just gave me a weird look, after he left I just said I have to be friendly to everyone, and then said I have to get back to work.

19. livinglifefree

Before I was really out to anyone, I was telling my best friend (now girlfriend) about something embarrassing that I had done on campus. I saw someone walking ahead of me and I kept thinking how hot he was. When I got closer, I realized the person had actually been a girl. I told her that she was still hot and I still would have had sex with her. It didn't dawn on me until later how odd that was to say.

20. Metleon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Lol yeah but it's probably the closest thing I've come to a slip. At one point, I was asked where I see myself in 5 years and I said "Well it would be too soon to marry someone even if I met them today but having a girlfriend by then would be nice." and I paused and thought "or a boyfriend" but didn't actually say anything out loud.