1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

omg i loove my new school people here are awesome!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jace, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Jace

ok so in my english class people were supposed to be doing a speech, i wasnt here for that but i heard oneof my new friends speech and guess what itr was about!>? gay rights and discrimination!!! she talked about that shooting where the gay kid was shot and went brain dead or something, it was really good and i was like oommmjesusss lol

but yeah everyone is so nice and whats funny is that a ton of girls have crushes on me adn two are already kinda fighting over me lol...... if they only knew :slight_smile:)

yeah one of my new probably straight guy friends was liike do you know how many chicks dig you, i think he was pissed (he doesnt know) cause ii just shugged like uh soooo :roflmao: :slight_smile:

2. Zec24

I'm glad you really like your new school. I know how hard moving schools can be. I moved 13 times by the time I'd hit 7th grade. Probably about 7-8 different schools over all those years. Absolutely crazy.

Sounds like you are handling the transition well and making friends, open-minded ones from what I gather.

3. panda

Good news !!

4. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Happy news indeed! Perhaps this new school will harbor opportunities for you to show off some pride and meet someone cute.

5. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    that's great!

6. Brett

I'm soo jealous! I wish I lived in the cool part of Texas! And you soud realy social to have already made so many friends, so YAY you!

7. Jace

Yay me! Lol

Unfortunately no on the second one, there are like no gay kids here, there's one bi person but that's a chick, she's really nice, and has a crush on me haha, but yeah there are def some hot boys here, oh and I'm taking PE which is usually a bad thing cause you have to change but I don't have to because I got here so late in the year that they don't have anymore gym uniforms :slight_smile: so I get to sit back and watch the show lol

Nobody knows that I'm gay yet though I still want to like make some real good friends so that if some jackasses start shit I got peeps to back me up lol gangsta mode

8. Jace

Oh and I've been to like 7 or.... I think 8 now, schools and moved about six or seven time so... I'm used to it but it helps when everyones so nice like they are here, everyones like hi, you're new what's your name, my names... *shake hands*
    Haha but there are like 3 dickheads who are obnoxious and shit, I've also noticed that a bunch of guys here are pretty immature both physically and mentally idk maybe its something in the water...
    Apparently I'm "hardcore tall" lol

9. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You get used to it. At our age, it's not surprising to see a large portion of the age group develop into rude, inconsiderate teenagers. Where I live, most of the people in my grade are either incredibly short, have extremely high-pitched or scratchy voices, or a combination. They grow out of it eventually. I managed to get lucky and pass over the voice-breaking, so I get comments about my "oddities" as well.

10. Kimi

Aww, that's nice!!

If someone was doing research on gay rights in my school...
    ...Yeah, that's so not happening:lol:

Glad to hear you like your new school:slight_smile:

11. Wired106

That's awesome! Congrats on everything working out well at your new school :slight_smile:

12. Alexander

hah

every straight boy's going to be that way even/especially after you get out to them - just get used to it :grin:

13. Bader

Bader Guest

Thats so great ! i love it when stuff like that happens.