1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Queer childhood moments?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by birdy, Dec 18, 2012.

1. birdy

Any funny memories of moments that make a lot more sense now that you're older and more aware of your sexuality?

I cried when a boy gave me chocolates in 4th grade for valentines day! At the time I was really upset and uncomfortable. Total lesbian move...

2. Ticklish Fish

I remember when I used to go to swimming pool as a kid... I look at other guys.. but I can't remember what i was looking at lol.

Definitely wasn't looking at women

3. jvn95

I remember giving gifts and hugging and loving on my "best friend" all the time in 6th grade. I wished me or him were a girl so I could be with him. He was wierded out when I did...

Gayy :slight_smile:

4. LiquidSwords

There was this kid I went to school with who I used to really like, but I never once thought I was attracted to him. I used to feel really happy when I shared my crisps with him or if we played football together :icon_bigg

Back then I didn't know why that sort of trivial thing used to make me so happy, now it all makes sense! I guess that was the first person I fancied, without even realising it.

5. madi

I would look at people's butts, especially girls. When my friends asked I said I was comparing them to see if theirs were better than mine....lol I knew I liked how they looked and I looked a lot, but I just thought all girls checked each other out lol.

6. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

I remember look at all the guys in the locker room at swimming pools

7. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Me and my best girl friend were constantly in her hot tub taking our clothes off!! :grin: we wouldve been about 7!

8. PatyR

I used to look at my classmates boobs back in kindergarden, and I used to like them... later on I learned that "right/normal" was to see boys, so I went that way till I acepted myself one year ago and found that there was nothing wrong! :slight_smile:

9. jsmurf

Things i recall from prepubescence:

Obsessing (in a "motherly" way) over a mexican boy in my kindergarten class whom i found cute, hugging and giving back rubs to friends at sleepovers, also found myself being positively enthralled by other similar-aged naked boys in the shower at the gym when I was 9 and 10.

10. livinglifefree

My first queer memory was in preschool. One of my best friends was "dating" this really cute boy and I liked him a lot. I was really jealous. One day I realized that I was not only jealous of her, but of him, too. I had a crush on both of them. I was reinforcing every homophobic belief that bisexual people want to date a boy and a girl at the same time. *facepalm*

11. JohnJuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A couple of the other boys in school and I used to tickle each other around our ears and neck. I felt so good to be touched by them I wanted to cry. I couldn't wait for recess when we could run off into the bushes and touch each other. It sent shivers down my spine.

12. FunnyMonkey

when playing "house" I had to be the Mom or I world not play.
    also I play hairdresser.

13. lost86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    When I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade I went to a friends house and she wanted to play doctor and I was fine with that. Then she climbed on top of me and was laying on me and I liked the way it felt lol

14. revi

revi Guest

I used to wana hug my male friends and although this didn't seem weird at the time. I would like to look over and watch the boys. I used to think it was because they were popular.

15. Oregontinker

When I was 6 my best friend Paul and I decided to get married. We planned out the wedding which was batman themed of course. We were not sure who was going to wear the dress and if we should kiss or not, I kind of liked the idea ;-). Paul's parents didnt think it was a good idea that we played together anymore after school for some reason.

16. Renge

at 5th grade I really liked this one teacher and always looking at her. I didn't realize it at first but when I got to junior high and keep falling for senior (which is always a girl), i tried to talk to them through texting or chatting. It all makes sense

17. madi

Oh my gosh this is adorable!

18. Jonathan

My obsession with the Spice Girls when I was little totally makes sense now...as does my absolute insistence that my aunt get me the Grease movie for birthday one year.

Oddly though, when I was little (maybe 3/4ish?) I used to play "doctor" with a girl who was one of the kids my mom would babysit..go figure lol

19. GayforGuys

It probably doesn't count as childhood I guess.
    But I never really discovered my sexuality seriously until I started High School and got an eyeful in the changing rooms!
    Never looked back, or err, looked away I should say! :slight_smile:

20. hello1992

I had a lot of queer moments :S. I used to like dolls houses, I liked playing house, I was curious about makeup (but I grew out of this, i guess after social pressure), I liked the smell of boys, in primary school i'd prefer hanging with the girls than with the boys, I was a fan of Britney Spears, I could never imagine myself being with girls in the future but i admired how pretty women were.

Ugh, I was so stereo-typically gay -_-

I also couldn't stop staring at one of my primary school teachers, he was also my football coach and now i think about it i was definitely crushing on him, he was so hot.