1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That embarassing moment

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Renge, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Renge

well, mine is when I and my bestfriend were walking together after school and then I saw a really cool car. This is how it was like :

Me : Look! That car is so cool!!
    She : oh that's my car...
    Me : oh okay.. *awkward silence*

I was so embarassed :bang:
    well, what's yours?

2. Why were you embarrassed? You just complimented your friend's car. Have you been in the car before?

3. GayforGuys

I suppose it's better than saying it was crap! :astonished:

Jeez that car looks like a donkeys ass...

That's my car.... :confused:

4. leer

probably when my mum caught me moisturizing in front of her full length mirror:eek::icon_redf I was naked
    and I didnt hear her return home . lets just say I was quit exited when she walked in .I hid in my room for a few hours after .:icon_redf:icon_redf

5. TeePee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was with my cousin and he asked me if a certain girl was hot or not. Well, i sometimes go ''overboard'' when i say things. After going on about how terrible she looked( i said something like how she wasn't even a zero, very much a -5)....i found out, right then, that she was his new girlfriend........awwwwwwkward!

6. sunnii

Most recent I can think of atm is at my works night out I was posing for a photo with one of my friends and (I was really drunk) I went to kiss him on the cheek forgetting he's one of those people that doesn't like physical contact and he like moved out of the way.

Got him in the taxi on my way home but :slight_smile:

7. leer

When i was 7 I decided to try and get a peek at my Christmas presents:idea: I had an idea they were kept to the back of the Christmas tree so I cant reach obviously .
    so in what can only be described as some sort of army operation,:rolle: while everyone was still in bed I decide to first move the tree forward it`s to heavy obviously couldn't shift it at all.:eusa_doh: Next plan get in round the back somehow !! :eusa_naugso i crawl on my belly side of sofa and see i gap move the wires from lights and begin to reach for a present maybe make a tare in the paper so i can see what it is still cant reach:tantrum: so move a bit further. I then hear footsteps someone is coming downstairs:eek::eek: and I cant move Am stuck:eek::eek: it was mum getting up for some water . of cores she seen my legs sticking out:eusa_doh: I was so busted .
    happened 12 years to this day .

8. GingerGuy

When in a recent party, a boy who had strong suspicions that I was gay decided to ask me if I had a crush on a certain classmate, which I did. At that exact same moment, my crush walked in and joined the conversation, hearing the question. I pretended to be aloof and denied everything lol

9. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

When I was a kid I was looking at my reflection and singing to a spice girl song.. and was dancing to it!!!! and my siblings saw me :icon_redf

Thinking about that.. does make me realise..

10. simpleboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A few months ago I decided to create an anon account on a social network to confess my feelings to my crush (worst thing ever) and I used to post things as "I love you but I can't tell you who I am" and stuff like that, he never answered them but once we were at school and he borrowed my phone to get online, and guess what? The anon account wasn't logged on but the username was saved. I noticed it because when I got my phone back the name was in it... I still wonder to this day if he saw it or not, because he never treated me different or anything.

11. VagabondTragedy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That awkward moment when a guy starts hitting on me, I get really fed up, so I stand up in the middle of the coffee shop & scream at the top of my lungs: "For gawds sake, I'm a lesbian!"

12. Renge

That's hilarious! :roflmao:

---------- Post added 22nd Dec 2012 at 03:59 PM ----------

gosh, that's cute haha

---------- Post added 22nd Dec 2012 at 04:01 PM ----------

Nope, it was a new car :confused:

13. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I will always remember this moment from when I was a kid lol. Does anybody rememeber those Mad Science people? They would come around to different schools and do really cool sciencey things? And they would come to birthday parties and make bubbling potions and make different chemical reactions, like burning a piece of paper instantly without leaving anything behind, or show you dry ice? Anyways!

I was at someone's birthday party and they were going to make a glass of water into some sort of jelly. The person had passed the cup around and I thought they had already changed it. So I reached into the cup and screamed, "Wow that is so cool! It feels so weird." And everyone replied, "It's just water."

:icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf

14. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

:roflmao: that's great...
    For me, it was in the first grade... Most of my friends were guys (still true, lolz) and one of them tried to kiss me. I punched him in the face. I didn't know at the time, but its still one of the most embarrassingly lesbian things I've ever done... x)

15. VagabondTragedy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That incredibly awkward moment when I'm making a milkshake & all the boys show up in the yard. . . XD

16. fleetingwells

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ugh, it was Valentine's Day and my guy friend had asked me out to lunch. The thing was, though, I didn't really know if he was asking me out on a date or not, and I wasn't sure if he was aware of the fact that it was actually Valentine's Day. He liked me at the time but I felt extremely weird because I didn't come out to him yet and I really didn't want him to think I liked him. But I went with him anyway with the intention of coming out to him.

So at the end of lunch, I blurted out, "Do you like me??"

"Yeah, I like you."

"Well I just... uh, wanted to let you know--I think I'm gay?--and hope...you don't take it the wrong way. Since it's errr, Valentine's Day...you know?"

"...Okay."

It was a painfully awkward moment for the both of us.

17. Renge

are you sure he likes you? Because he hasn't tell u yet that time

18. hello1992

Probably not my biggest embarrassing moment, but one of my latest:

For some reason to decided to listen to britney spears and pussy cat dolls on my phone. I put my phone down to get something and my friend picked up my phone (which was odd because i haven't listened to them for years!) and looked at what i was listening to. He didn't give any reaction at all but i felt like i might as well have come out to him at that point...

19. fleetingwells

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He had admitted to me a short time after that he did like me. I had kinda sensed that he did anyway before he told me, though.

20. Metleon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My entire family will often come into conversations late. Like this conversation happened yesterday:

Mom: Oh look at these ornaments. I wonder if they're Inge glass like the ones in Disney.
    Brother: Yeah look at the tags.
    Mom: Oh look at these. Oh wait, they're not really Inge glass they just look like it.
    Dad: Oh aren't these (original ornaments) the ones at Disney?
    Brother: That's what we were just talking about.
    Dad: Oh...

It happens most often with me and my grandfather. I'm just clueless and he's hard of hearing but won't admit it.