1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kids?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Renge, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Renge

Soo, guys and gals of EC. When you're married, would you like for a kid? If yes, how? And if no, why?

2. jaysuss

I do not think i would want kids because I would like to focus on my husband and our lives and more then them. I think i will mature to the point though where I will want kids.

3. livinglifefree

I definitely want kids. My girlfriend and I have talked about adoption in the future as well as us carrying each other's eggs via sperm donor. I think I would like one child to be biologically one of ours, but I really want to adopt one as well.

4. AaronG

AaronG Guest

Hellz no! Kids are parasites. I wouldn't be able to tolerate them.

5. Capichino

Yes becase I think that lots of kids need homes that don't have a good home I would LOVE to adopt and also I think it would be kinda romantic in a werd crazy way

6. All Star

All Star Guest

I definitely want kids.

7. PatyR

Since I will most likely end up with a woman I would have to adopt or use another artificial method, but I don't know if I really want one... I'll see when the time comes :grin:

8. no i would not like to have kids , i ..just am not the type to have kids....if my husband wants a kid...well...they are plain shit out of luck because i wont really compromise on that issue....i know it seems selfish but hey! , if i have a kid ...thye wont end up having a good relationship with me considering my low patience level. i have no patience with kids. they're cute sometimes but just...they don't work with me. i didn't like myself as a kid as well. i'm surprised , my mom didn't ever slap me across the face.

if i end up being with a woman and she wants to adopt ...well...then..she's shit out of luck as well.

#8 woundsneverheal, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
  9. Renge

that's right, me too. But, I wonder what the kids will think, especially if we adopt them

10. Salazar

I'd love to have at least 3 kids... Eventually :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'd probably adopt, but I'd want them as babies, or very young, whereas most people here can only adopt somewhere around 8 years old, apparently.

11. Capichino

12. Gallatin

Yes, I definitely want children.

13. Hexagon

I think I'd like a kid. But I'm really not too sure about how I'd make one...

14. Nyanko

Absolutely. If I'm with a man or woman, it doesn't matter to me. I am going to have kids whether they like it or not.

15. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, when I am married and settled I want to adopt 1 or 2 boys.

---------- Post added 19th Dec 2012 at 10:04 PM ----------

That's not really a good way to look at it and would most likely end in divorce if the other partner did not want kids. Or at the very least an unhappy marriage and environment for the children. You have to think about the kids and how they'll be affected, not only what you want. :confused:

16. Niko

I wouldn't mind having kids. Though it'd have to be adoption or me transferring my eggs to another woman and such. I really don't want to go through the pregnancy process, it just seems horrid.

17. Renge

well, kids can be really cute but sometimes they will turn into a little devil. I don't think I can handle it. *sigh*
    And, dear mom,
    you're amazing! :')

18. julia

I'm not sure yet. I'd love to have two children one day but the whole sperm donar process seems to complicated and expensive, so I'm not sure yet. I might even be fine with never having children, it's pretty much up to the woman I marry.

19. FunnyMonkey

I don't want to get married as I don't believe in it , but I do want kids 4 or 5 kids and I would have a mix of biological and adopted. but not for a long time as still consider myself a kid:laugh: