1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does anyone want to vent?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 20, 2012.

1. about anything , it doesn't even matter what it is , just say what you want to get off of your chest.

i'll go first , im upset because me and my ex girlfriend can't date....we both have feelings for each other but we can't date since it would be long distance, were 16 , also she likes to have someone close to her and according to her , im no good for her since were 2 different people.
    and i got a bruise from dodgeball today

2. Jim

Jim

I feel like a fake because I don't feel bad about horrible stuff that's happened to by girlfriend and I know I should, but I just can't feel the emotions of guilt, empathy or sympathy. I wish I could though, just so I can be a real partner to my girlfriend.

3. yeah , that sorta happened to me before with my ex boyfriend ...i didn't feel bad about leaving him but seriously? i feel like i had every right , i shouldn't have gotten into the relationship in the first place , i wasn't interested in him but i sort of get what your're saying

4. Jim

Jim

The thing is, I do really really like her, and she's perfect for me (apart from that she lives 2 hours away) I just hate feeling like I'm faking it with her because she deserves better :/

5. yeah , she does. just try not to fake it with her to be honest because thats EXACTLY what my ex girlfriend did to me , she acted like she had no feelings for me at all and...it tore me apart and i felt like just leaving and giving but she finally told me she still did have feelings for me.

#5 woundsneverheal, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
  6. GayforGuys

Talking to my crush just now and I'm sweating like crazy :/

7. haha , nice. i was so nervous when i was around my crush katie...god...i felt like i was going to faint. good luck with everything

8. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    My entire family keeps fighting about getting ready for Christmas. I keep telling them that it's not the end of the world if the house isn't spotless when we have people over on Christmas. I think the important part of Christmas is having everyone together. I don't care if I get all the presents I asked for I just want everyone to get along. I feel guilty because all I want to do is go back to school.

9. GayforGuys

Cheers Dude XD
    Talking about the world ending....promising? hahaha

10. yeah , i agree....i can't say anything about family since i dont have a good relationship with mine but i do think its important everyone should be together

11. SkyDiver

Why do I do this? A cute guy likes me, and I can't decide if I like him back or not. Why does he have to do drugs? Is this what it's going to feel like every time?

12. Zendlar

I'm pissy today, I want to throw a fit and I can't. I am unhappy with myself and who I am. It's my birthday and every single plan that was supposed to happen has gone to shit. I hate this time of year, all the money spent on SHIT! that nobody really needs. I'm just grumpy as hell, I have one friend that knows what's going on, and my other friends are my brother in law and my wife....I just want to scream.

I'm sad.

I don't have butterflies in my tummy anymore about anything.

I just want to cry, but can't because it's not the right time for people to know about things with it being Christmas.

I'm feeling,...emo.

Fuck me.

Fuck.

13. well , im here if you need advice ...im 16 but sometimes i give good advice haha. i cried this afternoon and i feel depressed as well

14. Dems

to all the people who disapprove of my "life style choice": fuck you. i was born this way. i have liked girls since i was in 4th grade! and why the fuck do you think i would "choose" to be someone who doesn't have equal rights, who half my school hates? don't get me wrong- im not ashamed of being gay. im quite happy that i've been able to accept myself- i just wish others could to the same. anyway, if i can "choose" to be gay, then aren't you "choosing" to be straight? you don't make any sense! your fucking hypocrites!!! there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. im not unnatural, nothing about me needs to be "fixed". you need to get off your moral fucking high horse and realize there is nothing remotely christian about your bible thumping and hate mongering. your shit theology has no place in the modern world!

-sorry about the swearing, im a bit pissed in case you couldn't tell...

15. haha , this made me laugh ...'"to all the people who disapprove of my "life style choice" , fuck you." ahh....god...i love that. i totally agree with you. i have a friend who believes in the lifestyle choice ..and i just feel bad for her since ...i mean...she gets really good grades and she gives to charity and somehow has a lot of friends but she's just the most ignorant person you'll meet.

16. Nyanko

If the annoying people at school stopped talking about the damn shooting rumor, I wouldn't be this scared about going tomorrow...

Seriously gaiz, WDF. I'm supposed to have a Christmas party with food. Free food.

17. i actually am on winter break , school is out for me. haha...but the shooting rumor...i get that at my school all the time...and it did scare me at first but still does ..and i've learned if it does happen , to live my everyday life as if today was my last day so that means party and laugh with my friends as much as possible

18. Nyanko

Lucky. I wish school was out for me...

This was actually the first we've ever had; well, in the three years I've been here lol. So I guess it's just scared a lot of people. I'm sure it won't happen, but it's still scary to think it might. I guess I'm just too big of a chicken.

19. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

WORKING WITH "STUPID" PEOPLE IS IRRITATING!!! STOP ASKING ME WHAT SHOULD YOU DO!! YO STRESSING ME OUT HOOOO!! SLOWIN ME DOWN HOOOO!! GETTING ME IN SHIT HOOO!!! ME AIN'T YO SUPERVISOR BBBBBBIIIIITAAACCCHHH!!

*pant**pant* :dead:

A little bit exaggerated but whatever.

20. nate16

I have such a huge crush on a guy, who for once knows I exist. I know he's into guys to an extent. I talked to him via facebook last night, and twice before in person in the last couple months. I just wanna know where he stands and how the hell to find out. I wish I had the courage to approach him again. I'm playing the waiting game to see if he responds on facebook or whatever since I left the offer open to hmu another time....overall, he's on my mind. He had to leave my facebook chat last night since he was consoling someone. It could be a sign that he's not interested, but he apologized, gave his reason, and warned that it could take a while...and added a :frowning2: face. I also have a habit of reading into stuff too much......such as noticing the time he took to type messages out. Very long time for short blurbs will lots of backspacing (the facebook chat message status thing is frustrating lol.) kk i'm done now :/

man...its nice to get that off my chest a bit.