1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Jesus!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pain, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Pain

Pain Guest

US Radio Host: Same-sex marriage might force a resurrected Jesus to marry a man - PinkNews.co.uk

I know that Linda Harvey is a complete moron, and only furthering her stupidity, but I found this one hilarious. Forcing Jesus into gay marriage.

One major flaw: no sin is greater than another in Christianity. She should read up on her scripture.

I do enjoy this analogy; does it mean that the manly, Christian men are taking a feminine pronoun?! How insecure would that make them?!

One: she uses the 'Bridegroom/Bride' analogy, and recognizes it as that: an analogy. Why then, does she take it literally in this situation?
    Two: I'm quite sure, if Jesus sought to marry, he would marry according to his own sexual/romantic orientation. Then again, there is no record of Jesus marrying anybody in his history nor mention of a literal marriage, were he to return.

Thoughts? It's funny, no? :lol:

2. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    well Jesus' disciples were all men, so you could kinda make a case for him being gay :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I thought Dan Brown was onto something in the Da Vinci Code, but that would imply he liked women. And either way, being the embodiment of a deity and all, could he possibly not give a damn about earthly relationships and seek to improve his father's kingdom?

4. lenon01

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Pfffft

I don't even know anymore. Some of these arguments are just terrible.

5. SkyDiver

They know that no argument they can make is legitimate. :lol:

My guess is that lots of them are probably just doing it for shits and giggles now.

6. Mercuree

Cool post!

7. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I dont like it when people diss my God. I believe that Jesus loves everyone but I dont feel its right to put Jesus in the homosexual category. It just doesnt feel right. Sorry but thats how I feel.

8. Pain

Pain Guest

I understand what you mean. I found the post humorous because of how many flaws filled what Harvey was trying to preach. I didn't mean to offend in any way, but only point out that peoples' personal vendettas have overtaken their faith. We can't know any orientation of Jesus, because there was no real mention of it.

9. Metleon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    When Jesus comes back, he's not going to be looking to be in a relationship with anyone.

10. Pain

Pain Guest

Tell that to Ms. Harvey. Hahaha :lol: