1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ur name

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Capichino, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Capichino

Ok what does ur name mean according to the urban dictionary here is mine lol it's funny some of it is true and some is not lol lol

Austin

A very sweet boy, that will make you happy even when you're sad. An AHHMAZING kisser. Once you meet him, you'll never want to forget him.. When he's gone, you will realize that more than have of your heart is missing.. :slight_smile: He is very smart and capable of doing something with his life ! He's not afraid to be himself <3
    "ohmydudee !!!! that austin has got me SPRUNGG.." "AWW you're adorable,, must be an austin !!" :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 20th Dec 2012 at 07:53 PM ----------

Mine is very cheasy kinda

2. Aaron

One of the most amazing people in the world. People named Aaron have an independent streak which makes them challenge the world. They are quiet and like their alone-time; however, they open up more and play around when their friends are around. People named Aaron are truly special. They can light up someone's world and the two of them can dance a dance of immense freedom. People named Aaron have curious minds that jump from idea to idea. (Each idea being spontaneous, crazy, and absurd.) They are usually shy to people they don't know, but shine when they are around people they are comfortable with. They are beautiful people, inside and out, who will go far in life with their determination and amazing sense of humour. People named Aaron are funny and can keep others entertained easily. They are easy to fall for and easy to make friends with. All in all, they are one of the most amazing people you will meet.

yep, thats me :slight_smile:

3. FunnyMonkey

Michael
    A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.

Okay okay it's pretty funny for someone who is in to guys lol.

4. AaronG

AaronG Guest

My name is Aaron too so I guess its the same as this

5. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lance's are the most incredibly rare creatures 8) they have phenomenal personalities ;D

If you find one make sure you lock him up in your closet and swallow the key, cause they are people who will always be faithful and loyal :slight_smile: when you need them, they'll always be there for you. They are easy to get along with :3 Through any bad situation, they can always make you smile with their funny sense of humor. If you let a Lance into your life they'll brighten up your world ^^ Lances have immense beauty and are extremely talented in the arts. :slight_smile: They are passionate and can triumph through any obstacle in life no matter how hard the situation may be in, and some how are are always able to have a smile on their face and willing to help others :]. They'll be the best friend you'll ever have :slight_smile:) And as a lover, you are lucky with out a doubt, they are prefect in every way, for they are very caring and thoughtful, though others may see "faults", you see perfection, you are not blinded but gifted to see who and what they are. so never let these people out of your life, for they are the most amazing people you could possibly meet. Lances will change your life forever.

Sounds about right. :grin:

6. there were other ones man!

7. Capichino

The lance that ik is the compleat oppisite (I have a kid in my class nmes that)

8. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

Marcus.

"A man who smiles a lot and seems happy, but if you look in his eyes and below his good looks you see how broken he is and how well he is at hiding it. He is an emotionally strong man who has probably been through a lot but he keeps his smile and he keeps supporting those closest to him no matter what happens to him he puts others first and always cares and tries to help simply because if he can help, then why shouldn't he help?"

Man, urban dictionary has been commandeered by narcissists. Look at this nonsense:

Marcus:
    "Someone sexually stunning, fly, and incredibly well dressed with many talents, in and out of the bedroom. Everyone wants him."

Every common name on the urban dictionary is over run by self sucking, mary sue descriptions.

#8 plasticcrows, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  9. AaronG

AaronG Guest

This perfectly describes me though

10. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

When you look up Julia, it doesn't fit me at all. When you look up Ash, it describes me perfectly. I'm too lazy to put them both up, and its a pain on my phone anyways, so appy polly loggies... x(

11. i don't know....my name is meris....it means "of the sea"

12. Capichino

meris

a supafly girl who is good at everything, including sewing, the guitar, and holding her liquor.
    -Dude, did you see that meris? i bet she wails on the guitar.
    -No doubt. I want a little meris in my life.

I looked it up :slight_smile:

13. LightningRider

TEANNA
    1. A tall, gorgeous woman, usually having blonde hair and blue eyes. She can be a bad ass but she's also very sweet. She'll never let you down. She has good friends and usually hangs out with a Rebecca. She rocks peoples worlds.

TRISTAN
    1. Amazing guy who will keep you laughing no matter what. He seems shy at first, but when you get to really know him, he's really cool. He tends to bring himself down often, so you should be there to help him out and make him feel better. He may argue, but he'll usually just make a joke out of the arguement, or will apologize.
    -OR-
    3. Brave, Loyal, Great Friend, Beats her/him self about things, loner, caring, hardheaded, sweet, nice, strong willed, music lover, great, pretty/handsom, depression, great mind, good writer, help anyone in need, willing to give him/her self for someone else

14. MixedNutz

David

A man who is above all men. He reads the Urban Dictionary definitions and laughs at them. Some are accurate, some are not. Davids exude confidence. Qualities to look for in a David are tallness, excellent brown hair, sweetness, loves high fives, nerdiness, Marvel Comics titles (Spectacular, Amazing, Astonishing, etc.). A David can laugh in the face of danger. A David has his zombie survival plan all worked out and he knows who he's saving. Davids are generally kind to all who encounter them, but can be protective and territorial. Evildoers beware, because there just might be a David right behind you.

Sexiest man alive; knows how to cheer a girl up when they are having a bad day; can make you laugh at everything; serious but also can be wild and crazy; always wants what is best for the people he cares about most; gets along with almost everyone; is not afraid to be himself; is the sweetest man you will ever meet, you'll love him to pieces as soon as you meet him.

Though incredibly sexy and intelligent, a David is most often recognized by the size of his heart. Wanted by all as either a Father, Brother, Husband, Lover, or Friend; David's are highly sought after and if obtained, should be handled with great care.

15. Kidd

Kidd Guest

The top one for Gage is...

...and then I kept going and I got to this one. LOL.

16. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ashley
    Someone who knows what they want in life and won't stop till they get it... Does what they want, when they want and takes responsibility for their actions. This one has a mind of their own so look out and stay clear of them..

17. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Prefer not to disclose my real name! Let's go with Jim...

heheh, sounds about right

18. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I liked this definition (the first of many) of my name.

19. Given To Fly

Justin

The sweetest guy in the world who is selfless, kind-hearted, and faithful; yet he doesn't even realise it because he is humble, not stuck-up. He deserves the best and someone who can make him happy? He's smart and loves to write? Usually tends to be shy, but when with close friendscan be carefree, hilarious and sporadic.

That actually sums me up quite nicely :slight_smile:

20. leer

loads of variation`s of my name so i picked the one that i think describes me best.

Lee is very nice,Friendly guy.he has man friends.He`s not good looking:tears: but then again not ugly.:grin: He has a grate personality ,well known for his love of football & music ,Lee can be very random at times and is a fun guy to be with.

Have to admit this is very close . :icon_bigg