1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

there's something about 11

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 21, 2012.

1. okay every single time , i randomly look at the clock , like if i wake up or if im in the car with dad and i randomly glance at it , the time is something 11

5:11 , 7:11 , 9:11 , 2:11 , 8:11 ....it always happens...right now , its 11:33 but seriously...it happens every fucking time i randomly at the clock ...it may be a coincidence but its been happening for a long time now and im getting sick of it.

2. barca

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I came on here and saw this thread and checked my clock. 11:00 am! :lol:

3. Pain

Pain Guest

Me too! I know what you mean!!! I do the exact same thing, and it's a bit frustrating! Not much we can do about it though, right? :lol:

4. its like so frustrating , see...it's 12:11 right now! are you fucking me!

5. Pain

Pain Guest

I should hope not! :roflmao:

6. really? like what is this suppose to be? ...a sign from the damn heavens? im sick of seeing 11 , its annoying haha

7. Greendalehumans

I always look at the clock when it's 9:11. I don't know why, but I see 9 11 at least once a day :/

8. that happened to me for like 4 straight days and it freaked me out now it's something 11

9. Greendalehumans

I'm sort of used to it by now. It's been going on for years. Every single day without fail. It's not necissarily always on the clock, but I see the numbers some how. It's a bit odd, I suppose.

10. im not use to it yet , its driving me nuts

11. Metleon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's 1:01 for me right now. Does that count? Anyway, I have a feeling you only notice when you look at a clock and the time has 11 in it. Try something like writing down every time you see when you look at a clock and you'll probably find that XX:11 only shows up about 1 in 60 times.

12. yeah but , its totally random when i look at the clock , its not scheduled or anything...its i randomly look at the clock and something 11 and it completely freaks me out ...i think its coincidence as well but its been going on for about 4 months now.

13. caramba2654

I imagine in the 2011 year. Every day you would look at the date there would be an 11 somewhere. XD

14. Markio

During the week when my mom was in the hospital before she died, she kept falling asleep and waking up at 11:11 (am/pm). This past Thanksgiving I was working so I didn't get to go home and see any family so I was totally alone. I went to the grocery store next door to my job, where coincidentally my mom used to work a few months prior to her death. I grabbed three totally random things: vitamin water, beef jerky, and these pumpkin/flax seed chips that looked healthy.

After paying, I noticed on the receipt that my total was 11.11.

15. Ticklish Fish

1:08 pm

I watch Lost too much

16. theMaverick

Maybe you notice it more because of the repetition (1 vs 11).

17. i'm sorry you lost your mom , i lost my mom as well and as for the "11" ...yeah its a weird coisidence but hey ...i cant stop time. haha