1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disappointed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ampthejazz, Feb 22, 2008.

1. ampthejazz

Last night I was at a video store, and I saw this cute guy who looked really familiar. It turns out that we sang together in a choir many years ago, and he recognized me. We talked for a little while, and I asked him what he's up to these days. He said he's a ballet dancer. Being my desperate self, the first thought that naturally popped up into my head was, "Hmm..... gayyyyy??". Plus, my gaydar went off even before we recognized each other (not that he was flamboyant or anything, but I just got that vibe...). So when I went home later last night, I searched for him on Facebook... and it turns out he's straight.

Man.... that always happens. I get excited about someone, and then get disappointed. I shouldn't get my hopes up like that.

I can't wait till college.

2. biisme

Maybe he is gay, but isn't out on facebook....you never know :slight_smile:

and cheer up!!!! there'll be more guys!! (*hug*)

3. Ty

Ty Guest

Yeah, if he's not out, he won't put ghey on facebook =] start becoming friends again... GET SOMETHING STARTED :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

remember, PIX OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN :grin:

4. sexyalex

HAHAHAHAH LOL ok sweety, anyone who has their sexual orientation on facebook or myspace as straight and ur gaydar says they r gay. ur gaydar isn't broken.

my best friend on EC who i have a big crush on has on his myspace that eh is straight. i have on my myspace that i am straight. a few others of my friends on EC has on their facebook they r straight and heck sure they arin't. :grin: so don't feel dissapointed dear. he could be a poser just like the rest of us.

5. divadarya

(giggle) Ask if he likes Cher; that should clinch it....!

#5 divadarya, Feb 22, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  6. ampthejazz

Hahaha thanks guys.

7. Wired106

Ya, I know a guy that is gay that isn't out at hes 20 and on his facebook it says hes interested in woman. He definately could be gay and not be out, kinda like me lol. Im not out and I have it as I like woman on my facebook lol.

8. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    See! I suspect this kind of thing happens a lot! It's nice to have someone admit to it, even if it is the most annoying thing ever.

Why can't we just all have really visible tattoos or something? Or pink hair? I dunno... something!

9. Phantasma

I say go for it =] Start hanging out with him some more and see where things go, before long you'll probably figure it out.

10. Swimmerboy

M boyfriend had pink hair... was so hot!