1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's talk about celebrity ~

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Renge, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Renge

Do you know any gay/lesbian celebrity? I mean, the famous one. Like LiLo is lesbian, isn't it? I love her movie Herbie. She was so beautiful. But, I'm a lil dissapointed when she got in trouble like drunk when driving. And I heard that David Archie is gay. That was shocking :confused:
    And what surprise me more is when I heard Britney Spears is lesbian.. Is that true? She doesn't look like one

2. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Neither is gay. Lindsay is bi and Britney is 'gay' by the medias' standards, meaning shes paid to kiss girls like Madonna. I had a big crush on Lindsay's ex Samantha Ronson so thats how I know shes bi but neither is a lesbian.

3. Renge

oh so britney is not? Well, too bad then :/ I was kinda happy when I heard it.. Oh, why do you like her? But they are broke up ryt

4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I just thought she was cute! :grin: and yeah, they broke up

5. Jim

Jim

Ellen DeGeneris is openly lesbian. I love her, I think she's hilarious.
    I'm pretty sure Ian McKellen is gay too, along with Steven Fry, Russel T. Davies, John Barrowman (obviously) Simon Amstell and Mark Gatiss.
    The lead singer of Green Day is bi and I think Drew Barrymore is bi or les.