1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People who constantly asks others to borrow their things...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pills, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Pills

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Is it normal for people to constantly ask others to borrow their stuff? There's this guy at school that is really getting on my nerve. Whenever I see him, he asks me for notes or things like that. He's already borrowed several of my old notebooks. And it's really starting to get to me. Can someone tell me if I'm wrong or right in thinking that friends do not constantly ask you for things?

2. ForceAndVerve

Well is he just "a guy from school" or a friend? Either way it sounds like hes a bit of a leech. Especially if he's taking your notes. I wouldn't put up with that.

3. Capichino

It is not not Realy I have a "freind" that is like that except instead of asking she just takes it

4. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Borrowing your notebooks? I've never had someone want to borrow my notebooks. Why does he want to borrow them anyway? Does he not have his own notebooks? I have a few friends that constantly borrow books from me but I don't really mind because I get them back eventually. My ex girlfriend used to constantly borrow my clothes which I actually found kind of sexy until we broke up and she took some of my favorite clothes with her.

5. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The word that best describes him is exactly what ForceAndVerve said. A leech. He is literally relying on you for notes. If I were you, I'd ask to borrow his notes next time, even if you don't need them, lol. Is there a reason why you consider him a friend?

I have a friend at work that constantly asks to borrow my phone. I have an iPhone and a data plan that gives me 3,000 MB worth of data. She got her internet turned off on her phone, so she goes on Facebook with my phone. Not only does it use up my data, but she always runs my battery down. I consider her my friend because we were friends way before she continued to ask me for things. She's even borrowed money from me and never paid me back. I don't really consider he a hangout friend. She's more of an "I really enjoy working with you" friend.

6. Pills

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't know why I consider him a friend; we just talk a good amount, but upon reflection, I really don't think we are friends and that he is just a guy from school.

7. ForceAndVerve

Well then, if his constant leeching is bugging you, tell him "no" next time he asks. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I mean I don't mind helping someone out the odd time that they were unprepared, but if it is constantly happening I would ask them WTF is going on and give them an ultimatum that next time, they will just get a big fat middle finger. :lol:

8. Pills

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My notebook contains some class notes that I took that's why he want to borrow them.

---------- Post added 23rd Dec 2012 at 05:57 PM ----------

Thanks. I'm going do that next time. I really don't want him to continue sucking my blood. This is going to end.

---------- Post added 23rd Dec 2012 at 05:59 PM ----------

I sometimes think I'm just not assertive or tough enough.