1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats your favorite moment/memory?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrimsonThunder, Feb 22, 2008.

1. CrimsonThunder

This got me thinking because I had such a great night last night.

I was over my friends house as usual and they all got stoned but me, I think i got a bit high though from passive smoking because I was more hypo than usual. Anyway we had a huge as freezing cold water fight and sunscreen fight. (we called it cum though >.>) when I came home my shirt looked like it had a huge cum stain on it LOL. Also during the night me and a friend went around to everyone else as they were sleeping and put sun screen around their mouth or on their face haha. One guy licked it and said that he thought his spit tasted different XD.

Anyways whats yours? :slight_smile:

2. Wired106

lol haha that's so funny. Umm.. my favorite memory is a little different lol. My favorite memory was going to Hawaii for vacation. I've gone to a lot of places for vacation but when I went to hawaii i liked it so much because I was there with my family but mostly hung out with my brother and it was awesome because the beach was so fun and you could walk out like a mile in the water and still have the water up to your hips and I swam with turtles and scuba dived and everything. It was so much fun and I walked around the oahu city, wikiki a ton. And I got to go shopping a lot around there. It was so much fun staying out late there. I don't know why lol it just was, but i've been to many other places and they have never been that fun. Hopefully Germany and the Czech will be as fun as hawaii this spring but i doubt it because from everywhere else ive been, that place has been the best!

3. CrimsonThunder

Hawaii would be awesome, must be great beaches there!

4. Grantious

meeting u !!!!!!!! lol