1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting night out...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jinkx, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Jinkx

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For any of you that have read my other threads this will all probably be more amusing to you and you'll probably understand more as to why I've posted this lol

If anyone's interested in reading them here's the links :slight_smile:

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/support-advice/77922-bisexual-lesbian-confused.html

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/support-advice/78048-invisible-lesbian-syndrome.html

Well I went out last night to my local rock clubs xmas party with my housemate and her girlfriend. There were two instances I wanted to write about.

The first was when me and the girls met up and went and stood outside to have a cigarette together. This guy kept trying to talk to us and we weren't very receptive since he was a bit of a creep and drunk. He then looked at us all for a minute and asked if we were all gay and said we all seemed very "clicky" we told him we were then he buggered off lol So that is one of my first experiences when a straight guy could actually tell I liked girls without me making an obvious statement It was a good moment for me ^_^

Then there was the awkward moment when one of my straight male friends (who I used to fancy) kissed me and there wasn't really anything there... That was fun haha

Lastly I got outside the club and started to text my housemate to arrange to meet her at the takeaway down the road. Two guys stood outside told me I was hot. I coldly thanked them and continued texting then they asked me if I found either of them attractive. I told them I didn't swing that way then they asked me if I liked girls... Kind of the only thing it I could of meant... Then one of them insisted on walking me to meet my mate where just kept telling him he wasn't gonna get anywhere with any of us...

Once I met up with the girls again we just ignored him until he went away. Some people lol So yeah that was an unusual night haha