1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A pleasant surprise

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Argentwing, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As even-keeled and confident as I usually am, I actually just had to work up the courage to send my friend Kyle a text message. He's away in the Navy, and as much as I am loath to consider a married guy, I sort of have a crush on him. :astonished: He was my best friend in school, and he's always been really cute. I highly doubt he'd go for me, but at the very least I'd like to re-establish contact. His wife has him on the shortest leash where he's basically cut off from all contact outside her family, so I hold out hope that one day he'll break away from her and be able to talk to me again.

Sorry there's little reason for this thread, but I just felt like gushing over how I got a little glimmer of nervous excitement when I sent him a text. And God help me if he answers XD. Any and all replies below are welcome, of course.

2. Oregontinker

Sometimes we need to risk it to get the biscuit. You will be glad you did even if it does not workout like you hope. To me there is nothing worse than wondering what could have been because you did not take a risk.

3. hello1992

even if he remains straight at least you would have rekindled your friendship!