1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Relationship Song

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mcrteenagers, Feb 22, 2008.

1. mcrteenagers

Cliche? Maybe.
    Corny? Perhaps.
    Necessary? Questionable.

But the old "relationship song" - the song that the two of you love, and think of eachother each time you ever hear it.

So if you have a boyfriend / girlfriend (or if not, you could just pick a cute song :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) what is your song, or what would/could/should it be?

I'm going with The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You

It's just too cute. Too normal people expressing their love for eachother...minus the last stanza by the way.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pf6T-EcBmYs[/YOUTUBE]

2. KatoKumi

with my ex-girlfriend, we made a 26 song playlist. My favorites from it are:
    My Beautiful Rescue
    Only One
    Baby It's Fact.

I keep it in my iPod still. She's my best friend. So it's still our playlist [:

3. Orion

Well I can't really think of a song particular to a long term relationship (damn they unattainable little bastard-thingys)
    I can however relate a song to a very interesting (almost relationship) (I wished) story which happened to me a while ago.

With or without you - U2

4. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

Since I've never been in a relationship, I'd go with Michael Bublé's "Save The Last Dance" or "Sway."
    Not only is it mushy-material, you can DANCE to it! lol