1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thursday night wif Micah :-D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Grantious, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Grantious

Hey hey,

Thursday night was AWESOME!!!
    Micah (the sexy beast) Invited me n my friend Tim to join him on a night out in "A Bar Called Barry's" We where probobly planing to meet Micah on the inside but because of good timing we met in the line (Lucky me n Tim went to McDonalds first :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) anyway the place was so much bigger than i expected! Because the last place i went to with crimsonthunder was kinda small stilll fun though :-D... Well After a few drinks, (that i had because Tim does not drink) n after we lost micah a few times (HE KNEW EVERYONE THERE it was kinda cool) we went on the second story thingy... it overlooked the entire dance floor... there's a name for that but my name has turned to mush.. so we sat down and this emo boy wanted to kiss me (i'm not really into the whole emo thing no offence to people who are or like that stuff) so i refused... looking back on it if i was more drunk i would have said yes :-\.

After that me n tim.. (who was afraid to leave me alone because he know's what i'm like drunk ) Went to dance at first it was a little lonely than i danced mith micah but not for long, Then Micah introduced me to Jared or at least thats what he said happend... i can't remember, Sad ha? so i danced with him for ages but it was fun.. nice guy, after that i danced with this lesiban... Can't remember her name but she was soo fun n awsome... The fun thing about that is that you can be as dirty as you want and it means nothing and i told her i love her we huged and then me and tim desided it was late and left... around like 3 am.. Can't remember :-(.

then after that we left.. soon after realising that there where no bus' going home that late so we went to flinder street station to wait till 5.. when the trains start up again. Me been compleatly wasted started talkin to this random girl. She was awsome aswell so funny and we where flashing people who walked by... she was flashing her underware and me just lifting up my shirt so nothing too bad and i wote "you had sex" on her thigh newho we took that train home and that's the end...

Twas SOOO fun, wish i took pic's !!

Catch.. ily

2. Haha sounds like a wicked good time =]

3. Jeimuzu

Haha, sounds like you had fun! I need to go on nights out more often...
    Incidentally, it's a mezzanine level you're talking about, I think. :slight_smile:

4. CrimsonThunder

I missed out. =[

LUCKY!

5. Micah

Oh deary. What a fun night that was.

For the record: Yes, his name was jared. Did you guys make out? I have this weird feeling you did but you're not telling me :astonished:

6. Grantious

ha ha ha... nah did'nt happen.. nice guy though

7. CelebrityHead

Hehe omg I can't believe you found a random at flinders and flashed other randoms with her!

Priceless!

8. Grantious

LOL yea twas good as it turns out i did take a picture... 1... lol i had no memory of taking it but anyway lol stupid alcahol.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

[​IMG]

9. Ty

Ty Guest

Wow ! Concentration of gay poeple = 100% = Phun! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just wait till I turn 18 guys, then you'll know all about a good time :wink: