1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secretly Little 'Mini-Dreams'

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gen, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Gen

Gen

I've seen this topic on other forums and it basically just, "What are the things that you secretly would/could fancy doing in life, but will probably never do it because of fear or simple conflict with other plans?". It could be going somewhere, doing something, whatever you please.

I'll start with a few off the top of my head and post sporadically....

~ I always wanted to go on one of those singing competitions just to see how I would fair. Everyone is certain that I have a great singing voice because I always get compliments on my voice. I mean, I sing often and from what I gather I'm fairly good. I often like to take songs and put my own spin on them when I sing in private, but I would die if I had to sing in front of other people. I'm not even shy, and am fine with public speaking. Its the possibility that I might not be that good that would eat away at me ~_~.

So EC, what are some things that you would daint to do in your life, but probably wont be able to muster up the time, courage, or oppertunity?

Edit: I dont know why I put "Secretly"...... It was meant to be "Secret". I shouldnt even say anything, but it will bug the heck out of me >_>.

#1 Gen, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  2. jaysuss

I would love to be a stripper at at a club and be like the main one being able to dance in the center. I know I wouldn't be able to do this because it wouldn't work well with the reputation of being a lawyer and stuff and I would probably be killed by my parents since they know everything...

3. Gen

Gen

Lol, who doesnt have a moment when they feel like they could be a stripper for a night. But yeah, it would be hard for me to take off as a writer if they find out my other nicknames were Candy or Genalicious :[.

4. jaysuss

My stripper name would be: Your liquid dream

5. Gen

Gen

Oh dear, we should probably leave it at that ^-^.

6. jaysuss

I will say nothing more even though i continue to think of it lol.

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always wanted to fly. That's my lifelong dream, but more recently, I've wanted to learn the piano, just because of my thunderous appreciation for anything Billy Joel has ever done with one. I was introduced to it at a young age, but didn't give a crap then. Once I heard a few of his songs, I was hooked. Now I'm waiting for the right time to start lessons. :slight_smile:

8. Gen

Gen

Oh well thats enitrely possible and a wonderful idea(I'm baised ^-^). Ive been playing since I was seven-ish. I, personally, never had lessons outside of one or two classes in school, which werent very effective anyway, but having a personal instructor can definitely be useful.

If you decide not to take lessons, or until, it is easy to self-teach yourself at a competent enough age. You can find beginner books online and the majority of what an instrutor is going to do, beside guiding you through begining pieces, is forcing you to slave over Scales and Arpeggios, which can be found in in sheet all over the internet and in video on you and such.(I say forcing, but they are very helpful) But Good Luck!

9. Zontar

Publicly crossdressing. In good taste of course.