1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do while waiting someone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Renge, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Renge

Do you know that kind of feeling when waiting for someone and everyone around looking at you like you're some kind of a lost-kid or a loner? -_- I hate that. Well, I just pretend texting or playing with my phone. It's real sad

2. Gen

Gen

I believe almost everyone has that awkward feeling in those types of situations. I usually have my headphones with me so I will usually just listen to music.

3. BudderMC

Depends on who I'm around, but usually I'll try and be intentionally awkward. It makes me realize that most people don't really care about what I'm doing, and if someone does start staring well... at least I was entertaining, right? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Or like Gen said, I'll just sit and listen to music/play games on my iPod.

4. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    I usually start playing on my phone. I start by checking Facebook. Then, I either go on fanfiction or EC. Occasionally I will play fruit ninja or solitaire if I don't feel like reading.

5. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  6. lenon01

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I stand awkwardly in a secluded place and try to avoid eye contact while desperately searching for my friends. Who are always late. By at least a half hour. Every. Single. Time.

7. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

I hate waiting for people, usually, I just walk around the area I'm supposed to meet them at, and I pretend like I'm going somewhere, or, I do something like listen to music. One time, I was waiting outside school for my friends to finish after school, and I had to wait for 2 hours, so I sat on the steps, I listened to music, and whenever people passed by, I pretended to organize my bag, or put on my jacket, I went through so much trouble to avoid the awkwardness.

8. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Stalk Reddit/Tumblr, play Hanging with Friends, play Subway Surfers, read a book on my Kindle app.